Lancôme Cheek Brush #6 uploaded by amara s.

BY LANCÔME

This compact, natural-bristled brush is the ideal partner to all Lancôme powder blushes. It easily and evenly applies color to the cheeks. Improved design and hair quality reduces fall‑out, and the new rounded shape gives a better powder application.
How to use:
Sweep brush across cheek color. Tap off excess. Smile to locate the “apple” of the cheek. Beginning at the outer edge of the “apple,” apply color long cheekbone toward the hairline. Use brush to blend in color with short, vertical strokes.

Backstage Beauty Tip:
Use to “powder” a more petite face or maneuver around the nose and mouth if a smaller brush is required.

Benefits & Technology

• Improved hair quality reduces fall out
  • New rounded shape gives better blush application

Julia I.
This brush is amazing. I use it every day in my every day makeup routine and it works like a charm! It may be on the pricey side but it’s worth it. I bought this brush at A Lancôme counter Macy’s. I would definitely recommend this.
Chinenye U.
Katy
I love the brush and find it very useful. The Lancome brush is very soft and works well with products like blush, bronzer, contour, setting powder and finishing powder. Overall the brush is amazing and I recommend it to anyone looking for a great brush.
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
If you're looking for a smooth and long-lasting brush, I highly recommend getting it from Lancôme. This brush is perfect for applying blush, highlight, and bronzer. Super satisfied with how the brush glides over the skin. Blends beautifully.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
This is a great brush that I use for blush! I use it every time I wear blush, which is every day. I have pretty normal skin and it’s easy to use. I got as a free sample from a product I bought and I’m so glad I got it! I recommend.
Dominika M.
Detroit, MI
Yes they are very expensive, yet sometimes you can get like 5 of them for $60 where usually they are $120. The foundation one I can’t find a better one.
I bought multiple different brushes and none of them works as good.
amélie L.
The brush itself is a wee to bristly to apply things such as blush, highlighter, and bronzer, but I mostly use the Lancôme Cheek Brush #6 as a blending face brush.
Denis S.
This brush is super soft and perfect to apply the powder on your face and blur any makeup. I love it because it does not absorb much product and distributes it evenly without leaving lines. And that makes it perfect for a flawless make-up. I recommend it
Valerie G.
Houston
It is super soft and picks up product very well. It is a little bit on the pricer side but I do think it is worth the money. I use this for blush and removing power after baking. It also doesn't hold product inside of it so the cleaning process is very easy.
Alana W.
A very soft brush. I love Lancôme products, this brush has never shed before! Feels really good on the skin and applies makeup perfectly! Easy to blend out as well and the all black design is cute.
Beauty L.
Such a waste. It scratches the face. It picked up too much product and distributes horribly onto the face. The bristles are too large and sheds very quickly. Save your money. Not worth it.