BY LANCÔME

Lancome Eau Micellaire Douceur. All skin types, even sensitive. Wipe off. A transparent and high potency water gently liberates the skin from impurities and toxins deep inside. Used by make-up artists, the micellar technology allows perfect make-up removal with optimal tolerance in a burst of freshness. It`s extremely gentle formula can even be used to remove eye and lips makeup. All skin types, Cleansing. see more...

lily t.
Troy, NY
I like this micellar water by Lancome, it doesn't have any smell and works like it's supposed to. It gets rid of any residual makeup on my face after a wash.
Macee M.
Pelham, AL
I've really enjoyed this product every time I've purchased it! It takes my makeup off really well and doesn't irritate my skin or leave it red after using it! I definitely love the fact that it has a pump instead of having to pour it out and risk losing more product.
Ashley E.
This is one of the best makeup removing producs Lancome has to offer. It may be a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way. Lancome is one of the most wonderful brands when it comes to skin care.
Malia V.
Sacramento, CA
Amazing!!! So I used Lancôme makeup remover, Lancôme foamy cleanser and finish off with this to tone my skin and to remove any oils on my face. I buy this at Macy's. My skin is sensitive so I have tried many drugstore facial washes and wipes but they just irritate or strip my skin too much. Lancôme is wonderful very luxurious feeling on skin and I do not have to worry about breakouts or redness/ irritations. Lately, I have been using this to wipe off all my makeup, fantastic for lipstick removal since I am running out of makeup remover.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
I received a deluxe sample of this in a gift with purchase from Lancome and i' m in love. Before I thought that this was a gimmick like vitamin sprays for the face but this stuff is incredible. I could literally see the dirt coming off of my face. I used it because I was too lazy to go through my normal 30 minute cleansing routine and I fell in love!
Adriana A.
wipes away and dissolves so quickly! love lancôme, always make easy products to use! love the packaging!! so elegant
L A.
BARKING, Essex
Anything by lamcome is just super amazing. The smell the texture the end result is always on point for me. Suits me a lot. Recomended forr mix skin. Doesn't dry doesn't get oily either.
GUIDO C.
Santiago de Chile, Las condes
ME ENCANTA! La recomiendo 100% hidrata mi piel mucho! La llevo conmigo a todos lados, me ayuda a mantener mi piel hidratada