BY LANCÔME #82 in Color Corrector

Faster dark spot reduction in just 4 weeks. Clinically proven against the leading prescription ingredient.

More than 12 years of research on hyperpigmentation and skin unevenness. So powerful that an independent clinical study proves even faster results on dark spot correction than the leading prescription ingredient.¹ New Bright Expert, enriched with yeast extract, virtually erases dark spots to reveal an evenly radiant complexion.

Results are clinically proven:

• 78.8% of women saw a reduction in the appearance of dark spots after 4 weeks of use.
  • 82.3% of women saw an even-toned complexion after 4 weeks of use.

All even. All bright. All skin tones. Gentle and perfectly safe.

Noncomedogenic. Dermatologist tested for safety.

Based on a 12-week clinical study. Greater dark spot reduction after 4 weeks than the leading prescription ingredient. Results equal at 8 and 12 weeks.

• Does this work for under eye circles or blemishes? 1 Answers
  • Does this work for under eye circles or blemishes? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a dark spot corrector, and I've heard good ...3 Answers
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at ulta and sephora usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Great preventative and matentence product
Beatriz 🌼.
san benito
This keeps my black spots covered and ready to go. It does the job and makes me feel so good about myself. It lasts all day on, super easy to apply and blend with my skin. I recommend this product to others it does the job well.
Carole L.
New Rochelle , NY
We all need to use skin products at some point and the sun can leave black spots on the skin. Aware of Lancome quality, I just tried and highly recommend this product which will deliver the results it’s promised. Go and try!
mAcy R.
McKinney
A little goes a long way with this product. If I grab a larger amount than normal, I find it stings my eyes and makes them look water, but when I wake up in the morning, I feel like I look more awake than I feel. I let my dad use this product, and he had very dark under eyes. This helped him a lot.
Madison G.
Red jacket, WV
Really good for undereye circles and other dark spots on your face. Doesn't feel heavy on the skin and doesn't make your face oily. Foundation doesn't look patchy after aplication. I use this everyday and would buy again
Samantha H.
I received a sample of this from a counter located in a belk store. The smell is not bad at all, a little goes a really long ways, and no bad reaction happen to me at least! However I used it for two weeks and didn't fee it did anything. I won't purchase this.
Lexus J.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love this product. I don't have dark spots, but I combine this with my moisturizer every morning and it brightens my face and makes me look more awake. It's a great product and I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT. YOU CHANGE MY LIFE.
Stephanie F.
Orlando
This was my holy grail for a sunspot on my cheek and worked really well.  I moved on to Vissionaire by Lancome which worked better for me.
Geraldine  B.
Malaysia
Hey, I have hyperpigmentation and a combination skin(oily mostly with dry patches). I live in a humid country. Would this be a suitable product to use if I have sensitive skin and for the humid weather of my environment.
Jalessa M.
Shelby Twp, MI
I've been looking for a dark spot corrector, and I've heard good things about this one. Is it worth the money?
Calais C.
W Sacramento, CA
Does this work for under eye circles or blemishes?
Calais C.
W Sacramento, CA
Does this work for under eye circles or blemishes?