Lancôme Blush Subtil Palette, Menage A Trois Kissed uploaded by jasmin m.Lancôme Blush Subtil Palette, Menage A Trois Kissed uploaded by Cecilia T.Lancôme Blush Subtil Palette, Menage A Trois Kissed uploaded by Sophia D.

BY LANCÔME

Face Sculpting & IlluminatingAll-In-One Contour, Blush & HighlighterSensationally Smooth. All-in-One Blush Palette to Sculpt and Enhance Your Best Features. Artistry is made easy with three simple steps to contour, blush and highlight your complexion. For any skin tone, any face shape your complexion naturally enhanced. Define your face, enhance or diminish any features for a complexion that is illuminated and brightened. Backstage Beauty Tips: Apply Blush Subtil Palette using the educational leaflet included or by clicking on the Step by Step link below for the best blush result. Cheek & Contour Brush #25 is specially designed as the perfect tool to apply each step with foolproof precision. Use flat circular tip for the contour shade, flat oval side for blush color, and oval tip for highlighter color. The new generation of powder, silky and creamy for a smooth even application. Wont settle into lines or pores and never looks powdery on skin. Builds from sheer to intense coverage. Blends seamlessly. Stays color true and does not fade. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Fragrance-free. see more...

Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Austin, TX
Review for: Lancome Blush Subtil Palette, Menage A Trois Kissed
This is a beautiful trio. With 1 swipe of all 3, you can have gorgeously glowing cheekbones for all the world to see. I mainly use the highlighter - on my brow bones and cupid's bow. It's a beautiful set, complimentary on all skin tones. Definitely recommended!
Colleen T.
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
Review for: Lancome Blush Subtil Palette, Menage A Trois Kissed
Fantastic formula! These powders are so silky smooth and perfectly pigmented. I wish the highlighter was a little more striking, but overall I would recommend this to a friend or family member.
jasmin m.
jasmin m.
warner robins, GA
Review for: Lancome Blush Subtil Palette, Menage A Trois Kissed
This is probably my holy grail blush/contour/highlight palette. As you can see on my picture, it has been well used. I love the colors and it works well on my olive complexion. The highlighter is also not too light and not too much. It just gives the right amount of highlight on my face. I love this so much that my other blush gets lesser love.
Kristina
Kristina
Review for: Lancome Blush Subtil Palette, Menage A Trois Kissed
I tried this highlighter once, and I really love it! It's really easy to apply on my face! Also it effects my mood when I take pics with flash because you can see how shiny it is! I would recommend to buy this product!!
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Review for: Lancome Blush Subtil Palette, Menage A Trois Kissed
Super excited I finally grabbed this it was honestly the best present I've ever had!! The pay off is amazing!! Couldn't say anything bad about it for sure!! Very expensive but worth every penny
K D.
K D.
Review for: Lancome Blush Subtil Palette, Menage A Trois Kissed
Great product that I highly recommend! Very pigmented and long lasting! I love the range of colour . Overal, in very satisfied with this product and not to mention, it's affordable. 5 stars for sure!
Rotem N.
Rotem N.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Lancome Blush Subtil Palette, Menage A Trois Kissed
This blush and highlighter duo is great! It stays on all day and never gets oily. I love it so much!! Its has the nicest colors as well. It is affordable and very much worth the price! I loveeeeeeeeee it