BY LANCÔME #69 in Blush

This luxuriously silky powder blush glides on with its own brush to color and contour for a flawless application every time. Color stays true for hours; versatile finish never looks dry or dull, thanks to moisture-balancing ingredients that keep skin feeling completely comfortable. Oil-free and oil-absorbing. Ideal for all skin types.

Benefits:

• Delivers natural-looking, long-lasting color
  • Suitable for all skin types

Technology:

• A silky-soft, micro-bubble formula glides on easily and evenly
  • Moisture-balancing and oil-absorbing properties from mica keep skin comfortable and color true

• Ptfe

• Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • Ci 77947 / Zinc Oxide
  • Mica

Lancôme Blush Subtil Delicate Oil-Free Powder Blush
  • "this is a really lovely colour, but not ideal for very pale girls! i find that it’s difficult to make it suit me, since is very pigmented and very pink! having said that, the formula is very nice and the powder is really fine. you also get a fair amount of product, which makes it reasonable from a price perspective! the packaging is also lovely!" in 48 reviews
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Glowing more...
This highlighter is quite unique!! I'm usually not a fan of cream like highlighter due to my horrible experience with ColourPop Cosmetics hippo highlighter 😣😣
I'm so glad I changed my mind and gave this texture another try. This Lancome Highlighter is stunning!!! On 1st glance it does appear to be a cream product however the end result is magical!!
This shade is a subtle gold but I see deep shifts of pink and maybe a little bronze ( for reference this is shade 06 glowing lights, I believe there are 6 different shades).
I always apply highlighter as the last step in a full face, the brush I like to use for this particular formula is by Laura Geller it is a Duo fiber stapling like brush and picks up this product like a dream!!
The magic is in the product the texture is not quite like M.A.C Cosmetic Extra Dimension Skinfinish but close, Lancome is creamy at 1st then dries down to a smooth beautiful sheen without the chunky glitter!! If you want to amp up the color a bit try applying another layer or a tiny bit of your FAVORITE highlight powder on top, but do it fast because this stuff drys pretty quickly!!
Now the reason cream highlighter scares me so much is because like ColourPop Cosmetics there formula leaves my skin patchy and an oily mess so I tend to stay away far far away 😓😓
This ended up drying and setting like a powder so it was flawless and perfect!!!
The only reason for the 4 star rating is because they retail at roughly 36$ I believe I paid and the amount is quite small, especially if you plan on using this as your go to highlighter it only contains 3.9 grams of product!!!😙😙😙 I recommend this for an everyday beautiful glow👌
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Aplum more...
I received this in one of their holiday bag specials. It was the Blush Subtil Duo, an oil free powder blush and a cream highlighter. I am literally obsessed with this duo!

The color of the blush is rosy, very natural. It stays on all day. I use Lancôme's face primer. The blush is not chalky or cheap. It's perfect for a rosy cheek complexion! And to top it off, I always use the cream highlighted for my cheeks, eyes, nose, anything! It gives a very sun-kissed glow. I wish I could find the duo but at least I found the blush in Apium! Definitely my favorite!
Zoey D.
Review for: Other more...
I have tried this in Nectar Riche and Shimmer Pink Pool. Nectar Riche is a soft peach and Shimmer Pink Pool is a cool pink with silver glitter, although I don't really notice the glitter on my cheeks. I find the formula to be a soft buildable formula that gives a beautiful sheen on my cheeks. If I want a natural sheen with a subtle glow on my cheeks, I would definitely reach for these blushes. I took off one star because they are just a little softly pigmented for my preference.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Review for: Shimmer Mocha Havana more...
Very beautiful blushes I really had a hard time picking out the perfect blush but this one was really my favorite because it’s oil free so that means that it would stay on all day if you’re very oily or you sweat a lot it’s a long where collage so it stays on very well throughout the day I like it it’s not drying blush because it doesn’t show the pores after definitely recommend
Courtney R.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Review for: Miel Glace more...
This is absolutely an amazing product. This blush is great for the pale people like me, as it is not too bright or wild. It looks very natural on my skin and lasts all day. It is very easily blended into my contour/highlight, and I don't have to spend all morning blending like I do with other blush colors. Definitely recommend.
Veronica R.
Ocala , FL
Review for: Shimmer Rose Cashmere more...
I am not the blush type of girl, until my mom gifted me this blush along with other Lancôme products. I feel like this is the right blush for me and the colors are perfect, I currently use rose fresque and will for ever use this shade, I feel like it doesn’t look artificial so I use it on a daily basis. Great product!
Alina K.
Forest hills, NY
I got my blush in Cedar Rose and I love that color. A lot of people look for pigmentation in makeup in general now but blush is one thing I don't like to be too pigmented because its easy to go overboard and hard to fix. What I love about this blush is that it applies sheer and you can build the color to your liking.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
Review for: Aplum more...
I got this blush in a gift set, and I'm not much of a blush girl but I really like this blush! The compact feels so luxe and the mirror as amazing (so clear)! I love the shade I got and I feel like it would look flattering on many different skin tones and it has such a smooth formula! This product has made me a fan of Lancome blushes and I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a high quality blush!
Larissa A.
Review for: Lancome Blush Subtil - No. 02 Rose Sable 6g/0.21oz more...
This product is perfect if you're going for the natural make up no make up look. Doesn't have a lot of pigment so it's great on my pale skin, it goes on very natural. It's a small compact so not a lot of product but a little bit does the job. As far as the brush it comes with, I think it's a little rough for my taste so I use my own(softer brush).
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Review for: Miel Glace more...
I really like this blush!! I got it as a free sample from Belk, and it’s a full size, which is awesome. It stays true to color and blends so well! The price is high, so I’m hoping to find one that’s a little cheaper but I love it! All the Lancôme products that I’ve tried are great.
Halle  C.
How much is this blush?
Megan M.
Pearl River, NY
Is there a shimmer to this blush?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
I've been looking for a product like this one but would love to know if it works for oily skin.
Charl L.
Could you use this for an everyday look?
KEZIA O.
Is this blush good for a warmer undertone? Or will it be too much and make me look too red?