BY LANCÔME

This luxuriously silky powder blush glides on with its own brush to color and contour for a flawless application every time. Color stays true for hours; versatile finish never looks dry or dull, thanks to moisture-balancing ingredients that keep skin feeling completely comfortable. Oil-free and oil-absorbing. Ideal for all skin types.

Benefits:

• Delivers natural-looking, long-lasting color
  • Suitable for all skin types

Technology:

• A silky-soft, micro-bubble formula glides on easily and evenly
  • Moisture-balancing and oil-absorbing properties from mica keep skin comfortable and color true

PTFE, DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ZINC STEARATE, BORON NITRIDE, TIN OXIDE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM STEARATE, DIMETHICONOL, TRIISOCETYL CITRATE, SILICA, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ALUMINA, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CETYL DIMETHICONE, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE, CI 16035 / RED 40 LAKE, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE, CI 73360 / RED 30, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77120 / BARIUM SULFATE, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77947 / ZINC OXIDE, MICA]

May Contain:

• Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • Ci 77947 / Zinc Oxide
  • Mica

Lancôme Blush Subtil Delicate Oil-Free Powder Blush
  • "this is a really lovely colour, but not ideal for very pale girls! i find that it’s difficult to make it suit me, since is very pigmented and very pink! having said that, the formula is very nice and the powder is really fine. you also get a fair amount of product, which makes it reasonable from a price perspective! the packaging is also lovely!" in 48 reviews
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Aplum more...
I received this in one of their holiday bag specials. It was the Blush Subtil Duo, an oil free powder blush and a cream highlighter. I am literally obsessed with this duo!

The color of the blush is rosy, very natural. It stays on all day. I use Lancôme's face primer. The blush is not chalky or cheap. It's perfect for a rosy cheek complexion! And to top it off, I always use the cream highlighted for my cheeks, eyes, nose, anything! It gives a very sun-kissed glow. I wish I could find the duo but at least I found the blush in Apium! Definitely my favorite!
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
Review for: Shimmer Pink Fling, Cedar Rose more...
This Lancôme Blush I have used for 30 years & until a year ago it is all I used. I have had so many colors over the years. I have always had sensitive dry skin, this blush has always been great even now with mature skin. This blush always just glides on so nice, it stays put all day & it is never drying. The compact has a mirror even in the travel size. At the moment I have the color Shimmer Pink Pool in a travel size that I got in a Lancôme gift. It is a beautiful brighter color with a nice shimmer that is great for summer. I have other 2 other travel size that I also got in a gift package. One in my travel bag & the other in my purse. I have one regular size in the color Cappucine that is no longer available. It has been my go to in the fall & winter for years. I don’t know how old it is, but it still preforms well & does not irritate my skin, so I’m still going to use it. That is one thing about Lancôme powdered products, they last & preform well without irritation for years!
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
This brings out the most natural makeup looks and just makes you look fresh and flawless. I love how easily it blends and how pigmented this is. A lo but goes a long way. I received this as a sample but I definitely will purchase it again. It has become one of my top 5 favorites. It just makes your natural makeup looks come together so beautifully.
Courtney R.
Saginaw, TX
Review for: Miel Glace more...
This is absolutely an amazing product. This blush is great for the pale people like me, as it is not too bright or wild. It looks very natural on my skin and lasts all day. It is very easily blended into my contour/highlight, and I don't have to spend all morning blending like I do with other blush colors. Definitely recommend.
Alina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I got my blush in Cedar Rose and I love that color. A lot of people look for pigmentation in makeup in general now but blush is one thing I don't like to be too pigmented because its easy to go overboard and hard to fix. What I love about this blush is that it applies sheer and you can build the color to your liking.
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
This blush gives the prettiest and most natural flush to the skin! I hate blushes that are super pigmented but this one is perfect and has just the right amount of some without being glittery! I highly recommend this it is so subtle and natural but it does show up nicely!
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Review for: Miel Glace more...
I really like this blush!! I got it as a free sample from Belk, and it’s a full size, which is awesome. It stays true to color and blends so well! The price is high, so I’m hoping to find one that’s a little cheaper but I love it! All the Lancôme products that I’ve tried are great.
Dana T.
Wilsonville
I really like this blush, very pigmented, and because of that it lasts a long time. I’ve had mine for about 5 years now, because I use several color blushes, and it still works great, texture didn’t change, smell is the same
kelly j.
moreno valley , CA
the color is nice and subtle for a everyday look. my skin is somewhat tan right now but during the winter when it’s pale it looks beautiful too. it has little bits of shimmer in it for a little glow but it’s nothing too extra.
🌺Skye🌺 R.
Very pretty on the skin. Nice and compact and a pretty shade. High pigmentation which looks very very pretty on skin. It does turn out matte and you will need to layer it to get the best effect. I really like this blush.
Halle  C.
How much is this blush?
Megan M.
Pearl River, NY
Is there a shimmer to this blush?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
I've been looking for a product like this one but would love to know if it works for oily skin.
Charl L.
Could you use this for an everyday look?
Nanishka C.
Horton
Is this a good blush? And is it really pigmented?