Lancôme Blush Subtil Delicate Oil-Free Powder Blush
This luxuriously silky powder blush glides on with its own brush to color and contour for a flawless application every time. Color stays true for hours; versatile finish never looks dry or dull, thanks to moisture-balancing ingredients that keep skin feeling completely comfortable. Oil-free and oil-absorbing. Ideal for all skin types.
- Delivers natural-looking, long-lasting color
- Suitable for all skin types
- A silky-soft, micro-bubble formula glides on easily and evenly
- Moisture-balancing and oil-absorbing properties from mica keep skin comfortable and color true
- Zinc Stearate
- Boron Nitride
- Tin Oxide
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Calcium Stearate
- Triisocetyl Citrate
- Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Cetyl Dimethicone
- Parfum / Fragrance
- Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Ci 15850 / Red 7
- Ci 15850 / Red 7 Lake
- Ci 16035 / Red 40 Lake
- Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- Ci 73360 / Red 30
- Ci 75470 / Carmine
- Ci 77007 / Ultramarines
- Ci 77120 / Barium Sulfate
- Ci 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride
- Ci 77491 / Ci 77492 / Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides
- Ci 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- Ci 77742 / Manganese Violet
- Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- Ci 77947 / Zinc Oxide
Top Questions See all 58 Q&A
- "this is a really lovely colour, but not ideal for very pale girls! i find that it’s difficult to make it suit me, since is very pigmented and very pink! having said that, the formula is very nice and the powder is really fine. you also get a fair amount of product, which makes it reasonable from a price perspective! the packaging is also lovely!" in 48 reviews
I'm so glad I changed my mind and gave this texture another try. This Lancome Highlighter is stunning!!! On 1st glance it does appear to be a cream product however the end result is magical!!
This shade is a subtle gold but I see deep shifts of pink and maybe a little bronze ( for reference this is shade 06 glowing lights, I believe there are 6 different shades).
I always apply highlighter as the last step in a full face, the brush I like to use for this particular formula is by Laura Geller it is a Duo fiber stapling like brush and picks up this product like a dream!!
The magic is in the product the texture is not quite like M.A.C Cosmetic Extra Dimension Skinfinish but close, Lancome is creamy at 1st then dries down to a smooth beautiful sheen without the chunky glitter!! If you want to amp up the color a bit try applying another layer or a tiny bit of your FAVORITE highlight powder on top, but do it fast because this stuff drys pretty quickly!!
Now the reason cream highlighter scares me so much is because like ColourPop Cosmetics there formula leaves my skin patchy and an oily mess so I tend to stay away far far away 😓😓
This ended up drying and setting like a powder so it was flawless and perfect!!!
The only reason for the 4 star rating is because they retail at roughly 36$ I believe I paid and the amount is quite small, especially if you plan on using this as your go to highlighter it only contains 3.9 grams of product!!!😙😙😙 I recommend this for an everyday beautiful glow👌
The color of the blush is rosy, very natural. It stays on all day. I use Lancôme's face primer. The blush is not chalky or cheap. It's perfect for a rosy cheek complexion! And to top it off, I always use the cream highlighted for my cheeks, eyes, nose, anything! It gives a very sun-kissed glow. I wish I could find the duo but at least I found the blush in Apium! Definitely my favorite!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos