BY LANCÔME #54 in Blush

This luxuriously silky powder blush glides on with its own brush to color and contour for a flawless application every time. Color stays true for hours; versatile finish never looks dry or dull, thanks to moisture-balancing ingredients that keep skin feeling completely comfortable. Oil-free and oil-absorbing. Ideal for all skin types.

Maria V.
Review for: Mocha Havana (shimmer)
I like this blush quite a bit. It looks pretty dark in the product photo but I would call it a cool rose or pink. (It's not really plum, despite the name. But that is OK. I rarely have occasions when I would want to wear plum-colored blush.) If you have a light hand with the application, you can get just a hint of color, and the color is buildable. This makes the blush great for people with a wide range of skin tones. I am quite pale and it did not give me clown face.

This blended well with my makeup (had on primer, liquid foundation, and finishing powder). I ended up with a natural look and just a nice hint of color to my cheeks. Getting product on the brush did not disturb the surface of the product much so there was not a lot of fallout. The little brush that comes with it is passable although I prefer my own full-sized blush brushes. You do get a full compact mirror with this.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Lancome Glow Subtil Silky Creme Highlighter 05 Buff Lights 0.14 oz
First let me get this out of the way. This is almost an exact dupe for Colourpops Highlighters (buff lights is almost exactly like Spoon) Even the packaging is identical! So if you were on a budget and didn't want to spend $30 on a highlighter I would recommend the Colourpop ones (same consistency, same wear and performance)

I can say that I do love these highlighters though! They are soft, show up beautifully on the skin, and have excellent blendability. I like how I can throw this in my purse, and apply more throughout the day if I need too, and it works great in the corners of my eyes to brighten that area up.

Overall these are great highlighters, and the only really quirk I have with them is they are very close to colourpops.
Marlena S.
Review for: Sparkling Effect
I really wanted to like the Lancôme Blush Subtil line but unfortunately they just didn't work on my skin tone. I have a medium-dark complexion and I purchased the shades Plum Charm and Sunset Seduction. The way they look online in the thumbnails is not at all how they swatch in person. I ended up returning both shades because the pigment was weak and the color showed up ashy on my skin. Lancôme is a great company but I think their blushers need to be elevated.
Galiba H.
Magna, UT
Best blush I have ever tried never comes off without me taking it off. I love the power finish and the way my face feels so comfortable when I am wearing their blush. They also have many colors and finishes to choose from. The texture and feel of this blush is so worth paying 32$ for a single color, also the pigmentation is great a little goes a long way when you apply on your cheeks
Lani I.
Review for: Miel Glace
I absolutely adore this blush. It looks so natural on the skin and creates this soft glow on your cheeks, which looks gorgeous. The brush applicator that it came with is really bad, the bristles kept falling off and I would find bits of it on my face throughout the day, so I would suggest using your own brush to apply it. It is a little pricey for blush, but it's totally worth it.
Arlene L.
Review for: Rose Flush 323
I love this item i cant afford it but i tried it at macys in the makeup section, and there was a makeup artist guy and i told him if i can try it and he started putting the blush, bronzer and the highlight and i seen the difference in my face and i was like dayum i look way better than before. only tried it one time. but i would love to own one but cant afford.
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
Review for: Shimmer Peach Fever
One of my favorite blushes. The brush that comes in these compacts is pretty much useless so I've never really understood why they even bother including them. But the product is great. It blends out amazing and isn't overly pigmented so you don't have to worry about putting TOO much on all at once but it's easily a buildable blush without looking unrealistic.
Deeanna M.
Brandon, MS
Review for: Lancome Blush Subtil No. 02 Rose Sable 5.1g/0.18oz
These blushes last FOREVER!! They are so pigmented, so very true to color and they last all day long. Be careful while dipping your brush, because applying too much is hard to get off. My only problem is that once you find one you love, it takes forever to use it and is usually discontinued by the time you need to buy it again. Worth the money!
Katrina X.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Glowing
I love the formula Lancome uses for this. It's a really nice, mousse-like texture that is easy to apply with your hands. It's also a beautiful color. My only complaint is that on my skin tone (olive), I didn't think it gave me a bright enough highlight. I usually have to use it mixed in with another highlighter. It is beautiful, though!
Sharon H.
Review for: Mocha Havana (shimmer)
I found this to be very very pigmented, so i only meeded a very light dusting to leave a noticeable layer on the apples of my cheeks. Very deep, sultry color that works best on medium/tan skin to es, but can also work for a deeper makeup look with lighter tones or a more neutral color on darker tones. Great product!
Halle  C.
How much is this blush?
Megan M.
Pearl River, NY
Is there a shimmer to this blush?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
I've been looking for a product like this one but would love to know if it works for oily skin.
Katelyn C.
Davenport, FL
How does the texture of this highlighter hold up after a few weeks of use ? Does it dry out at all ?
Maria B.
How is the texture of this product, and is it pigmented?