BY LANCÔME

Blanc Expert Nuit Firmness Restoring Whitening Night Cream

Alyssa G.
Crossville , TN
This product is extremely effective. My skin looked so much brighter and firm after this container was through. This is the only product I would like to use in the future.
Brielle M.
Newport
Funny story actually, my 63-year-old grandmother was invited to the wedding of her friends daughter. We went to the store together and she bought the product and wore it once. She told me afterwards. That I would be able to use it more often then she and passed it over. I've used it almost every day sense and love the way it works with my skin.
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
Nice cream, goes on smooth. Similar to Korean whitening creams, not harsh on the skin but helps to provide a nice glow after using for a few weeks. Although this tightens up my face, it doesn't have after effects. I would love to try the day cream but the price is high, and I'm afraid of it having a greasy texture.
Andrea B.
Saint Leonard, MD
I love any cream from Lancôme. A little goes a long way so even though it's a little pricey it will last you a while. My skin absorbs all of their lotions quickly so it doesn't feel oily like other brands. It just leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft.
Brooke P.
Kinston, NC
I like how this tightened my skin before bed. But I felt like the results didn't last. I was gifted this product by my mother. Packaging was typical for the brand, but very classic. Would not recommend to others.
Halida H.
It's good product but some how I expected the magic it is Lancôme after all. Don't get me wrong it worked but I think my expectations were extra high. I love Lancôme products bin using them for years now.
Jenn A.
Tacoma, WA
Very smooth and also i can see the difference in just a week my s ok n was smooth and i loved it ...i would definitely buy it again
Taylor G.
Albertville
Doesn't smell bad and is not oily! Did not use long enough to see any results but I have friends who swear by it!
Shelby D.
Tuscaloosa
good product, keeps my soft. not too oily but doesn't dry my skin out. good balance. i highly recommend it
Ashley G.
De Mossville , KY
I love love love love this product!!! It's definitely a must have!! I recommend it to everyone!
is this lancome whitening night cream suitable for oily acne prone skin???I have bought it but afraid of applying it bcz all night creams worsen my acneplease anyone answer