BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Hilma F.
New York , NY
I have been using Bienfait UV SPF 50+ for the past two weeks. I like the fact the package is small and I can carry in my purse. The sunscreen is light and have a good coverage. It sets smooth and silk in my face. I Like also to wear it under my Lancôme feint miracle ( foundation)z
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own.
Xx
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I received this product free from Influenster to test/review but all opinions are my own. This is just a perfect moisturizer for the summer to protect your face! I used this today under my makeup , and it felt great on my face! Love lancomes skincare products! This also leaves my face feeling smooth.
Aleja
Newton, MA
I'm in love with the lightweight formula and the small packaging because is easy to travel with.
This sunscreen has one of the best textures I have encounter. I write a beauty blog and I have pretty dark sun spots so SPF if one of the my favorite skincare products. Anyways ... this is has a runny, lightweight, liquid texture that gets absorbed into the skin right away living it with a beautiful velvety finish. It doesn't have a scent and it wears pretty well under makeup. A new staple in my skincare routine!
Krizia V.
Edinburg, TX
Love it! I wear it everyday under my makeup. For me not being used to using sunscreen because I hate it, this product was perfect for me. Non greasy and super coverage.
I received this free for testing purposes and will keep buying.
Candice W.
Emeryville , CA
* free item from influensster *
I've never worn sunblock on my face unless I'm at the beach or outside for longer than n hour  I also don't wear much moisturizer because my skin can get very oily when I do. how eve I loved this Lancome sunblock went on easily, didn't make my makeup greasy or patchy. packaging was great as usual with Lancome very neat and perfect lid for getting the product out. i have recommended this to a bunch of my friend's already
sam B.
This will now be my go-to facial sunscreen. It is so light weight and absorbs nicely in the skin, and is also very effective. I used it while outside doing yard work all weekend, it was my first sun exposure of the year and usually I would burn. I did not have any sunburn and actually did get a little tan :) It is perfect to wear under makeup without feeling like you just rubbed thick gunk all over your face like other sunscreens. I received this product free in return for an unbiased review complements of #influenster
Anabelle E.
I received this product free for testing purposes, however all statements and opinions are my own.
I started using this every morning before priming my face. It is a little more watery than most sunscreens. It has a regular, sunscreen, scent. It is spf 30 which is great to protect the skin against the sun rays. I apply this first after washing my face. I let it soak in and then I prime my face and do my makeup as usual. It doesn't cause me any breakouts and the scent fades. I totally recommend this.
Miijan D.
I received the Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ complimentary for testing purposes. To be completely honest, if I didn't get this product for free I never would have used it. I really didn't like the texture of the product on my skin. It felt extremely dry and powdery. I followed the directions and shook the bottle well before applying. It does seem to do it's job as far as sun protection but it is not something that I would wear under makeup. I tried it and my makeup did not go on evenly at all.
Eryca S.
Aurora, CO
I absolutely love this sunscreen!

I got it for free in from influenster in my Lancôme voxbox and I think it's a great product!

At first, it's a little strange because it is so liquid but as you put it on it feels way more like a moisturizer than a sunscreen. It doesn't make your face greasy or oily at all! (I have skin more on the oily side so that's important to me!) I use it everyday now on top of my moisturizer.

I would definitely recommend this product! It'll be a staple of mine for sure!
Felicia C.
San Francisco, CA
I always have a difficult time picking a sunscreen to wear underneath my makeup, but this product is so light I forget it's there. Purchased this from Sephora and I use it on a daily basis. Beware though that this product isn't photo friendly. So keep that in mind before you turn up like Casper in your photos of your night out.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?