BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Reetuparna N.
Jupiter, FL
I've got this product free in my first Influenster voxbox. I'm totally switching to this sunscreen after I finish my first bottle. Why? Because it's SPF 50 and completely non greasy. Just the right sunscreen to go with a peeling lotion. Love it's consistency and coverage. The only reason I'm not rating this product 5 complete stars is that it's a bit on the expensive side when it comes to daily wear.
Lauren I.
Neptune, NJ
I received my complimentary sunscreen from @lancomeofficial @influenster for testing and review purposes at the perfect time! I took it with me on vacation a week ago and it was a savior! We were in the sun all day for over a week and I left with NO sunburn or traces of sun damage. It goes on so smooth and is super lightweight. So many other sunscreens are thick and sticky. This one is perfect because it's oil free! I'll definitely be buying more. All opinions are my own - love it!
Annette G.
This is watery consistency, very light weight, non greasy formula and doesn't effect my makeup application. Those are great in my book. My whole family actually used this recently while on vacation at Disney and my boys really liked this way better than the usual sunblock from the drug store. No white faces! Lol small handy container too. Makes it easy to take along with you. No huge can and a little goes a long way. #skinintervals #shakeApplyDry
I received this for review from Influenster, however it does not effect my thoughts or opinions.
Laura M.
Doral, FL
He estado utilizando este protector solar como complemento al tratamiento Visionnire Crescendo de Lancome que recibí para probar y compartir mi sincera opinión. La verdad es que me ha gustado mucho. No me deja la piel grasa pero si me deja un glow natural en la piel que hace que esta se vea y sienta saludable. Mi recomendación es usarlo sobre cremas hidratantes ligeras para evitar que se formen grupos a la hora de la aplicación. Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Jacqueline B.
Orlando, FL
I love this sunscreen! It is a liquid and goes on very light. You can not even feel it! It is 50 spf so it is very protective. I use it every day to help combat the Florida sun and I have never been burned when wearing it. It is my go to for facial sunscreen. It is a little more expensive, but protecting my face is worth it to me.
Dinah S.
I am one who rarely wears any facial sunscreen under my makeup because others I have tried were a much thicker formula, which would make my face look chalky.  However, with the Lancome Bienfait UV 50+ Sunscreen it is quite the opposite.  It feel so much lighter and is quickly absorbed into my skin.  I have even began using it as my primer.  I also have a very sensitive nose but this sunscreens scent is not overwhelming at all.  I am very pleased with this.  One of my favorites in this VoxBox.
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
I wanted to love this product.
I tried applying it after using my Lancome Visionnaire Crescendo facial peel in the evenings but the runny consistency seemed to agitate my eyes when used over a product so I tried using it on its own in the mornings before applying makeup.
I found it to be a little too tacky to use as a moisturizer under primer and foundation so I ended up only using it on its own on "no makeup days".
*I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. #SkinIntervals #ShakeApplyDry #contest
Corey D.
ST PETERSBURG, FL
Living in Florida with fair skin is a challenge. Finding a great sunscreen for the face with a high SPF is an even bigger challenge!  I can honestly say this is the best I've tried; super high SPF and it goes on smoothly, not at all greasy or tacky so it's easy to apply my tinted moisturizer and foundation on top of the Bienfait UV. I don't think I'll ever be able to live without this fantastic sunscreen again!
Hilma F.
New York , NY
I have been using Bienfait UV SPF 50+ for the past two weeks. I like the fact the package is small and I can carry in my purse. The sunscreen is light and have a good coverage. It sets smooth and silk in my face. I Like also to wear it under my Lancôme feint miracle ( foundation)z
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own.
Xx
Olga A.
Forest Hills, NY
I really like Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+. It's a great product that has SPF 50+. I put it on before I put my foundation. The product absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy on my face and makes my skin feel very very soft. I like this product a lot and will probably repurchase it in the future when I run low on it. I received Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ for free for my honest review and my opinion is my own.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?