BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Sarah W.
Fabulously light on the skin and no ghostly white appearance! No waiting for it to absorb into your skin before application of makeup
Mariane G.
Sherbrooke, QC
I love this sunscreen. It is the smoothest sun protection I've used so far. Its a little up there in prices but i will repurchase !
Sam F.
I've never used this product but i know people that have and it was very oily and they didn't reccomend buying it
Yuli R.
1353 S Evergreen Ave
Amazing product! Really good quality and easy to use. I loved it. The brand also has a very good quality!
Jocelyn P.
Richibucto Road , NB
Important to be protected while on the beach. Always in my beach bag! I recommend it to all my friends.
Laura M.
Lancome products are so gentle on your skin. They are my favorites and of course i love this one
Renae R.
Toronto, ON
Very cheap and light! Doesnt leave any white cast. Very handy too! I bring it any where i go
Parisa F.
coquitlam
Lightweight. Good for under makeup. Doesn’t make your face white. Doesn’t make you breakout
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?