BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
    " in 53 reviews
Kylie R.
I was looking for a good sunscreen that wouldn't make my skin break out and I came accross this Lancome brand. The formula is very liquidy so I recommend to go slow when using it and also make sure to shake it up! I found it went on non greasy and easily absorbed. It definitely helped protect my skin with no breakouts!
Dee B.
I really love this sunscreen! It’s lightweight and non greasy. It doesn’t make my skin feel oily. It’s perfect for photos as well. It is a non physical sunscreen so you must wear it under moisturizer which I love because I can use any type of moisurizer!
Riya J.
This is the best sunscreen i have ever used. i bought from sephora and fell in love! Its so watery and instantly absorbs into skin which cannot be found in any other brands.Best for apply before any makeup.Gives the best protection from the sun during the whole year either summer or winter.Though its a bit expensive, definitely worth each penny. Really love it. I would highly recommend it to others.A great sunscreen for your skin! Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Sacha R.
Pickering
My new fav sunscreen for my face. Its not oily and it doesnt leave a white undertone. The price sint horrible and a few drops mixed into your moisturizer does the trick. Helpa prevent my dark spots from getting darker.
Jaz B.
Surrey, BC
Always had been on the hunt for a great grease free sunscreen. This goes on so well on the skin and absorbs nicely. Awesome under makeup and doesn’t look greasy on the skin on top of makeup which is important to me.
Shakira M.
It is now my favorite sunscreen and perfect for year round use. I never
realized how important it is to incorporate sunscreen into my everyday
skin care routine mostly because other sunscreens I have used make my
face feel really greasy and feel heavy…until now! It is on the more
expensive side, but it is completely worth it and I would recommend
giving this product a try!
Waleola A.
Nanaimo
As a dark skinned girl, the struggle to find a zero white cast non greasy su screen is real, but this, I love. Zero white cast, no grease and works well with my foundation.
Kyndra H.
Buckley, WA
The absolute BEST face sunscreen I have ever tried. It goes on so smooth, without leaving any residue whatsoever and it feels like I am just wearing a light moisturizer and not a sunscreen. I also use it on my neck and chest. Added bonus, I put it on my color tattoos to help preserve the colors. Highly recommended. Worth every penny.
Narimene C.
The Bienfait UV SPF 50+ is really awesome as a protectant of the sun. I can tell you from someone who works outdoors all the time. However, the downside, if you want to call it that is that if you get it in your eyes. It takes a really long time to get it out and it burns. It does tell you on the bottle directions, NOT TO PUT IT ON YOUR EYES. That aside. it is still a good product which is why I am recommending it. You will have to find something to protect your eyes. But if you are wearing sunglasses all the time that are over framed sunglasses, like for someone whearing glasses. You should be okayLancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Cayla M.
Ottawa, ON
I was skeptical of this Lancome sunscreen at first because of the high price point and my experience with creams that just made my face shiny, but this is my go to product now. I use it every day and I haven't been burnt at all this summer! Sun protection is extremely important, even more so because I have fair skin. This sunscreen is a very thin liquid formula, but absorbs quickly and provides great protection. My face doesn't feel shiny or greasy and it hasn't made me break out at all. I would recommend this to friends and I only wish it came in a larger size! Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50++
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?