BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Angeline P.
Salem, MA
I love how light weight yet effective it is. Doesn't feel heavy at all.
No cons as of yet.
Erika w.
Bronx, NY
I love the scent and I always prefer a face spf over the body spf. I absolutely love it !
crystal c.
Love this light sunscreen. Especially in the summer time. Skin does not feel oily at all.
Jeanette Z.
Love the way this looks under my makeup it does have a strong spf smell that last all day
Shauna P.
I love how silky smooth this spf leaves my skin. It's ultra light and doesn't clog pores.
Trina P.
I like it just not under my makeup. It's better just as a moisturizer and sun screen.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Not my favorite sunscreen, too expensive and works as well as cheaper brands.
Miquela P.
I love this for days when I know I’m going to be outside and active. The sunscreen is amazing and you don’t have to reapply. I’ve never gone sunburned and would recommend to get it.
Shari C.
toronto
Black does crack if it’s not taken care of! The sun can crack our skin! And Lancôme has mastered the art of a matte sunscreen.
It’s a small bottle, the price tag is high, but you don’t need a lot- three drops can cover your entire face. I’ve been using this for years- I don’t get a ghostly flashback in pictures, my face doesn’t look like it has a white powder on it.
Kylie R.
I was looking for a good sunscreen that wouldn't make my skin break out and I came accross this Lancome brand. The formula is very liquidy so I recommend to go slow when using it and also make sure to shake it up! I found it went on non greasy and easily absorbed. It definitely helped protect my skin with no breakouts!
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?