BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
    " in 53 reviews
Christina c.
A little goes a long way with this, it’s easy to spread since it’s very liquid - if you use to much it can be a little oily - very white in color
Maria C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love it. It has a great formula! Lightweight easy to apply i used it for 2 week straight did not break me out. So is good plus i live the smell
Patricia B.
Richmond, VA
Nice light moisturizer. Not as much scent as I would expect from an SPF50 product. Leaves me a little shiny but not oily which I can appreciate.
Amanda S.
Louisville , KY
I apply this sunscreen everyday before my makeup. I love it! It's not greasy and doesn't clog my pores. I will purchase again after I run out.
Julie W.
Parlin, NJ
I used this on the first day I was in the sun since last summer and it was awesome! It went on smooth and was not greasy at all! It was great!
JAZMINE F.
Loxahatchee, FL
It's always great to have protection for ur skin. I love that it's light weight and not oily. I received this free but all opinions are my own
Frances O.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I had zero sunburn after applying this product and spending a few hours outdoors.
Edmarie S.
Deltona, FL
I received this free product for testing purposes, and is the only UV protector that I have used that doesn't feel Oily in my skin. I like it!
Sarah M.
W Friendship, MD
My favorite sunscreen! A little goes a long way. It is super lightweight. It does not leave a white cast on your skin and it is very hydrating
Shay T.
Inglewood , CA
Pros: Very sheer and feels amazing, non greasy formula

Cons: As an African American woman it shows a vague white residue in direct sunlight.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?