BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Elizabeth P.
I'm in love with this sunscreen. Very liquid but goes on easy and smooth. No greasy residue. I have sensitive skin and have had no issues with this product.
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
THE BEST SUNSCREEN I HAVE USED. Love this product. Very high in spf, and has a great scent. I even mix it with my foundation for daily use. Highly recommend.
Rachael S.
BUCKEYE, AZ
Loved this sunscreen. Lightweight but great coverage and full protection from the sun! I received this product free for testing but all opinions are my own!
Michaela D.
Wichita, KS
Love this sunscreen! It didn't make my skin oily like some others do and didn't have a horrible "sunscreen" smell! I loved it and will continue to buy it!
Heather M.
Mt Washington, KY
Great spf to go under makeup everyday. It's a great non greasy formula. Thank you Influenster for allowing me to try it for free and take care of my skin
Virginia M.
I love that they gave us SPF in this vox box and all though I have yet to use it on my face I very much do look forward to it. Lancôme is a great brand!
Otany S.
Bonita Spgs, FL
This is a pretty good sunscreen. I love that's it's 50. The scent is like every other sunscreen I've used. I do use it everyday, it's good for your skin.
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
Idk if this spf did anything for my face but this moisturizer works very well under makeup. It doesn't go on white on the face. It's very moisturizing.
Adrianna L.
Does not irritate my skin. Layers well under makeup. Is not heavy or greasy at all. Also water resistant so good for going for a long walk in the sun.
Amber P.
Ocoee, FL
I recieved this complimentary product and I like that the sunscreen isnt thick like others. It smell fine to me and its feels light weight on my skin.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?