BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Kim N.
arlington
It’s okay not that great. It have a lil bit of smell but not over whelming. Gentle and effective.
Heloisa V.
Grayslake, IL
I got this product for free thanks to influenster on the Lancôme voxbox. I have being using sunscreens all my life not just when I'm at the beach but for my everyday routine to prevent dark spots or burns from the sun And yes, I', that kind of people that like to use SPF 50 as the lowest and will use a SPF 500 if it were one.

So after the first night using the Lancome Visionnaire Crescendo Peel I got to try this one. the first thing I notice is that it was too liquid, usually sunscreens are a little ticker, and I have to say that I didn't like that first impression. As I continue to apply I could notice that it was perfect, It don't become your skin oily, like must of sunscreen, its absorbs really quick, so you don't have to keep on rubbing it to prevent your face of being withe, and it leaves a velvety matte finish texture. I went out for a run at 12:00 pm so the sun was shinning at its best. I didn't got sunburn at all. also is waterproof and is so smooth and light than you can use it before your makeup. I have to say that now I'm a huge fan of this productLancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Lyndsey H.
Boerne, TX
This sunscreen was ok. It wasn't very oily but it did break my face out after a few uses. The smell isn't the best. I have found other brands I love a lot more.
Nuri K.
Lightweight, not oily on the skin at all and doesn’t clog pores. Feels kind of grainy when applying to skin if you don’t shake well. Overall good product
Leah S.
Madison, TN
Excellent sunscreen. Exquisitely light and works so well under my makeup. I highly recommend this product. It has already saved me a ton misery from sun burn.
S H.
Queens Vlg, NY
One of the best sunscreens I have used so far. I usually use the DR jart sunscreen but I'm gonna stick to this. It's quick to absorb and feels really hydrating
Gina L.
Rochester , NY
I tried this today because we finally had done sun. It was light weight. It wasn't sticky or have a strong scent to it. I did not notice any color on my face.
Jasmine J.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm allergic to sunscreen, so I wasn't able to use this particular product that I received free/complimentary for testing purposes, so all opinions are my own.
Ashley B.
Menifee , CA
This stuff is amazing!! I got it free for testing and it's so light weight! Has amazing SPF amounts and can be worn under makeup or alone. Perfect for summer
Kori J.
I do like this sunscreen formula although it is a little thin and runny. Great though for under markup! I did receive this product free for testing purposes.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?