BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Jaleesa P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this SPF! It's so lightweight and does not effect my makeup when I put it on right after applying. Thank you @lancome @influenster for allowing me to try this product for review purposes.
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
I received this complementary through influenster for testing purposes. This sunscreen is great and feels amazing on the skin, The best part is that it won't clog your pores!,
Kristina M.
Good facial sunscreen. Lightweight and sits well under makeup. Easy to apply but very runny texture coming out of the bottle. Receive this product to test from influenster and was happy to try. I would buy again
Carol S.
I absolutely love this UV protector that I received complimentary as a free trial tester for Influenster it is by far my favorite SPF I've ever used. My face doesn't feel greasy at all and I feel completely protected!
Jeanne D.
Minden , NV
I absolutely liked how this sunscreen feels on. It melts into my skin without feeling heavr or greasy (I have an oil skin) and my makeup applies flawlessly on top. Doesn't leave white cast, doesn't cause breakouts, spreads easily. I have jus good things to talk about this product.
Lubia C.
I have a lot of age spots and this was recommend to me by a friend it has helped me so much from the sun ! I love Lancôme products they are amazing I wish I would've known about them when I was younger
Alexis G.
Manteca, CA
I received this in my VoxBox complimentary of Influenster. I have been using this product daily and I really like it. I don't have any issues with it and I am happy to have incorporated an SPF into my daily skincare routine. I like that it's lightweight and that my moisturizer and the rest of makeup still applies nice and smooth.
Valerie B.
Great product! Good on sensitive skin and not oily at all! I love how smooth it goes on and how much of a high protection it has. Use it every morning premakeup!
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
I received this product from influenster and I found it rather mediocre. I like that it was spf 50. I expected more from this Lancôme product. The packaging was lovely. I would consider purchasing. All of the opinions stated are all my own.
Kim N.
arlington
It’s okay not that great. It have a lil bit of smell but not over whelming. Gentle and effective.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?