BY LANCÔME

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
    " in 53 reviews
Brandy D.
Excellent fast absorbing, light weight super fluid broad spectrum sunscreen. I prefer an spf of 50 for my face as I have melasma and if I don't use a 50 then my skin will start to unevenly darken in certain spots. I highly recommend this.
Aimee G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I received this moisturizing sunscreen free in a Lancôme box, along with a progressive peel product. The regimen consisted of the peel at night, and then the sunscreen in the morning to protect my now super delicate skin. It does a great job protecting me from stray sun beams and is not ultra greasy. I do have oily skin, so outside of the assigned regimen, this wouldn't be my choice for moisturizer in my daily routine. I liked that despite my freshly exfoliated skin being super tender, applying this did not burn even slightly. Huge plus. I wouldn't buy it, personally, because there are certainly less expensive alternatives better suited for my budget and my skin type. If you're combination/dry and love Lancôme, though, this might be your thing!
Lanre E.
Richmond , VA
This SPF is very Lightweight, and easy to apply on the skin. I am a dark skin lady and I always appreciate a good SPF that does not leave a white cast after application. This Bienfait SPF 50 sinks into the skin and does not make your skin feel oily or have a white or grey after effect. I have been applying it under my primer and then apply my foundation and when I take flash pictures, it does not give any flash back like other SPFs. I received this Bienfait SPF 50 product free for testing and this is my Honest opinion. I really like this sunscreen and will sure continue to use.Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Betty C.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this box complimentary from Influenster to test out right before my trip to Mexico, and it was perfect! It felt light, and kept me and my boyfriend's skins from peeling the entire trip. We're active people and planned several hikes and snorkeling events during our five day vacation. I really really liked how fluid and easy it was to apply this on our face. Just need to shake the bottle before applying. My skin is usually pretty sensitive to certain products which causes breakouts, but I didn't have any breakouts when I used this sunscreen. I would recommend. The only negative thing I would probably say that it is VERY liquid, so be sure to apply in small amounts or you might just waste it.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
GAME CHANGER! I received Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ complimentary for testing purposes in my #LancômeVoxBox and I LOVE IT! I'll be the first to admit that I don't wear sunscreen everyday because I hate the greasy feeling! This @Lancôme Bienfait sunscreen is AMAZING!! It comes in a shaker bottle, which I TRULY LOVE because I feel the product is being mixed and not just sitting stagnant! Once applied it has a powdery/Matte finish!! NO greasiness! My makeup applied smoothly without sliding or creasing!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND ! This is DEFINITELY going to be a NEXT PURCHASE!!
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
I received this product for free from Influenster to be tested but all opinion is mine. The packaging is perfect for travel and carrying in the purse. Then product have a strong smell but dissappear very quick. Is very liquid but the skin absorb quick. Don't affect your makeup and is perfect for use before apply your foundation. A little bit high price but worth every dollar. And remember you don't need a lot of product to coverage your face. 💯 recommended
Maya S.
Me encanta este protector solar! Yo solía omitir el uso de protector solar en mi cara a menos que ya se agregó a mi fundación o en polvo, y me di cuenta de lo que un error que fue a medida que envejeció. No es fácil encontrar un protector solar que absorbe rápidamente y no grasa .... hasta que esto entró en mi vida. El Lancome Bienfait SPF 50 absorbe rápidamente, no es aceitoso ni graso, es muy delgado y ligero y se viste perfectamente bajo el maquillaje sin estropear la fórmula de mi maquillaje. Recomiendo encarecidamente este! Algunas personas se han quejado del olor, pero realmente no hueles nada. Soy bastante sensible a los olores también y tengo migrañas frecuentes que pueden ser provocadas por olores fuertes y ofensivos. Esto está perfectamente bien para mí.
Louisa B.
I have very bad luck with facial sunscreens so I wasn't expecting any miracles. This one however, was actually pretty good for me. It didn't make my eyes burn and it seemed pretty lightweight. It didn't leave that white sunscreen cast on my face either. I tried wearing it under another tinted moisturizer and then urban decays one and done and it was just ok. It kinda balled up and wiped away near my under eyes but that could be from my moisturizer. I'm still testing it out but so far it's good for me. As I said it doesn't burn my eyes so that's a win in my book! I was able to test this out for free thanks to Influenster but all opinions are my own. #skininterval #contestLancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
This product is very good! It does not feel greasy on your skin and it is very lightweight. It doesnt sit on top of your skin it just melts right in and fast! I like putting this on before i apply my primer and makeup. My foundation sits great on top of this. There is a good amount of SPF in this and i feel like my skin is being protected while i have this on. I definitely think this product is worth the money! Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50++
Virginia A.
I am currently in a love/hate relationship with this sunscreen I love that it is lightweight, doesn't leave a white cast behind, it applies evenly throughout my face, not thick or creamy at all very runny liquid substance. It has a very faint smell of sunscreen, it is not very oily it sits well on skin hasn't broken me out which is a plus for a acne prone skin. You'd could say it is perfect for summer and it applies beautifully with makeup on top. My only problem is I wish it felt a bit more hydrating for my dry skin but other than that I love/hate it. I received these product thanks to influenster for testing purposes only but all opinions are my own
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?

back