BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Jesse W.
I recently went on vacation to the Caribbean and this sunscreen was a life saver!!! I didn't get burned or turn red at all, the formula is lightweight, and didn't make me breakout at all. I received Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own. Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Stephanie C.
Buford, GA
I'm not a sunscreen girl but since using this I refuse to leave the house without it. It's lightweight not oily and wears beautifully under makeup. I did receive this complimentary for review purposes. Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Giulia D.
San Jose, CA
I love this sunscreen! I'm always reluctant to put sunscreen on my face since it's always oily and makes me break out. This one is light weight and great for sensitive skin. I received it in a VoxBox for free, but all opinions are my own.
Anastacia M.
Etna, NY
I love this sunscreen and it is a daily go to in my summer routine. It is super lightweight so I can put my makeup on top without it feeling too heavy and greasy. It is also oil free so it doesn't clog my pores or break me out.
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
This sunscreen is a great compliment to the skincare line. It keeps your face fresh and sun free. It doesn't go on really chunky like some of the other sunscreens. I would definitely recommend it. I received this complementary from Influenster.
Brittiny S.
Willingboro, NJ
I just started using this sunscreen in May and I really love it. It's lightweight, oil free and can easily be applied under makeup. Best skincare item for the summer!
Gina Y.
South Houston, TX
I FREAKING love it!!! It's amazing my new holy grail honestly so happy Influenster sent it to me it's not sticky , does not have a a scent oh my skin feels so nice and soft and it's so light weight I already bought another one
Amanda G.
Hanscom Afb, MA
This sunscreen is lightweight on the skin and doesnt have a strong sunscreen scent with a strong coverage against the sun. It doesnt feel sticky or greasy. Makeup easily glides on over the sunscreen. Perfect for the beach!
Elyssa M.
Liberty, MO
I received this product from Influenster as a complimentary full size sample to try out and i have to say its amazing! Its light and NON GREASY which is amazing in the sunscreen world. I highly recommend it! My only complaint is its high price on the shelf.
Lara N.
Carterville, MO
It makes your skin soo soft and dries down well. I like the finish it leaves. The only thing I don't really like is how liquidy it is, but for how well it works I can look past that. Thank you for sending me this for free to test out!
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Karmela O.
Spring, TX
Does this leave a white cast on the skin?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?