BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Amanda G.
Hanscom Afb, MA
This sunscreen is lightweight on the skin and doesnt have a strong sunscreen scent with a strong coverage against the sun. It doesnt feel sticky or greasy. Makeup easily glides on over the sunscreen. Perfect for the beach!
Natasha B.
I got this sunscreen from #influenster and #Lancome to try for free! I love this sunscreen so much! I've been using it for a while! It doesn't irritate my skin or eyes which is important to me. I also Tom muse it to protect my tattoos when I go to the beach
rhonda V.
I absolutely love this product and how amazing it feels on my skin. I received this product free to try and it was everything I needed for the sunny days of spring and summer. It was lightweight and didn't make my skin feel oily!
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA
This sod worked very well. I received it free from influenster for review purposes. And I loved it. It was gentle on my skin. The only thing I don't like is how pricey it is. I wouldn't buy again because it's just too much.
Chelsea R.
My favorite sunscreen. I recieved this free in my box and I have to say that I'm fully obsessed. I will be repurchasing for sure! Smells more like the beach then sunscreen. Blends really well. I would highly recommend.
Lara N.
Carterville, MO
It makes your skin soo soft and dries down well. I like the finish it leaves. The only thing I don't really like is how liquidy it is, but for how well it works I can look past that. Thank you for sending me this for free to test out!
Hetal B.
Mableton, GA
I've used this under my makeup and it has prevented me from being burnt. Even at the baseball games! It's a great product. I received Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Jayne S.
Ridgewood, NY
This is probably the best sunscreen I've tried in awhile. It goes on smooth and is very gentle on the skin. It didn't feel sticky like most sunscreens do on me. I will definitely be purchasing this for the summer!
Leia G.
Comanche , OK
Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+

I really loved this sunscreen. I usually wear a tinted Elizabeth Arden sunscreen under my makeup, I actually liked the Lancôme better. It felt smoother and I received no
Signs of sun exposure!
Natasha N.
Yukon, OK
This wasn't bad. It does have the sunscreen smell. Just I don't mind. It has a very thin consistency and does apply nice to the skin and my makeup on top looked fine. I just don't know yet if it's worth the price.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?