BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
The BEST sunscreen I've ever used. I got this complementary for testing and I'm in love. It doesn't feel heavy on my face. It doesn't make me break out or irritate my skin, and it protects my skin helping it look healthy and happy! I recommend fully!
Jesse W.
I recently went on vacation to the Caribbean and this sunscreen was a life saver!!! I didn't get burned or turn red at all, the formula is lightweight, and didn't make me breakout at all. I received Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own. Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Sarah B.
For a sunscreen, it really did the job. This was a part of a VoxBox from Influenster for testing. I really like the consistency, and it didn't make my skin paler, especially in photos. It dried on my skin pretty quickly, and my regular makeup sat on it well. I didn't notice my skin being too bothered from the sun while I was traveling or out and about!
Alanna G.
Friendswood, TX
This product came in perfect for summertime! It was super light weight and felt like a moisturizer. It definitely got the job done! I loved it. I did receive this complimentary from my Lancôme Influenster Voxbox, but the opinion is all my own.
Stephanie C.
Buford, GA
I'm not a sunscreen girl but since using this I refuse to leave the house without it. It's lightweight not oily and wears beautifully under makeup. I did receive this complimentary for review purposes. Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Giulia D.
San Jose, CA
I love this sunscreen! I'm always reluctant to put sunscreen on my face since it's always oily and makes me break out. This one is light weight and great for sensitive skin. I received it in a VoxBox for free, but all opinions are my own.
Anastacia M.
Etna, NY
I love this sunscreen and it is a daily go to in my summer routine. It is super lightweight so I can put my makeup on top without it feeling too heavy and greasy. It is also oil free so it doesn't clog my pores or break me out.
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
This sunscreen is a great compliment to the skincare line. It keeps your face fresh and sun free. It doesn't go on really chunky like some of the other sunscreens. I would definitely recommend it. I received this complementary from Influenster.
Brittiny S.
Willingboro, NJ
I just started using this sunscreen in May and I really love it. It's lightweight, oil free and can easily be applied under makeup. Best skincare item for the summer!
Gina Y.
South Houston, TX
I FREAKING love it!!! It's amazing my new holy grail honestly so happy Influenster sent it to me it's not sticky , does not have a a scent oh my skin feels so nice and soft and it's so light weight I already bought another one
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?