BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Samantha A.
Stockton, CA
I recieved Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ complimentary of Influenster & I am so glad I had the chance to try this product! It makes my makeup glide on smoothly right affer applying it. I would repurchase this product again. #lancomeoffical
Sofia V.
Sylmar, CA
A fluid, watery SPF that felt like a emulsion and set rather quickly (a few minutes). I liked it enough and will use it, although I'd prefer physical sunscreen only (this is not). This is good for multi layer skincare/makeup. I got this free from influenster to review and give my honest opinion.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
#gotitfree Super light weight. Doesnt have that overpowering sunscreen smell. Its super thin and watery so you can wear it under makeup without it balling up or effecting your makeup at all. Its not greasy either. It makes my skin feel really soft. This is an awesome product. I definitely recommend it.
Kristen C.
This product is lightweight and very natural. It is non greasy. The price is a little too steep for me considering that I've been using it every day & there isn't too much product. Other than that, it is a great product. I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kim T.
I received this product in a VoxBox and I have fallen in love! I love how lightweight it is and how easily it goes on. I don't like facial moisturizers that feel heavy on my skin. As I'm aging I want to keep my face young, so using daily sunscreen is important for me. I definitely recommend it and will be buying it again once this one is gone!
Yuya A.
Bastante liviano en la piel, no es aceitoso, no te deja brillo en la piel, puedes aplicar maquillaje encima de el, fácil de aplicar , el tamaño del frasco es regular, no tiene olor desagradable... es bastante líquido ... no da acne .. excelente lo recibí gratis por parte de influenster para llevar a prueba lo recomiendo
Stephanie B.
I really like this spf moisturizer, it's not greasy or to spf smelling. Goes on nicely doesn't leave a white cast on my face. Goes nicely under my primer and makeup. Not so well when I use certain primers like with dimethalcone in it cause it beads up like I'm peeling. Other than that it's lovely.
Jacenda L.
I love that this wasn't a sticky lotion. It didn't feel real oily either. I don't like to tan my face, so I use it on my face and It does an ok job of protecting. It also did not irritate or cause any breakouts. I received this product free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Juliana K.
Atlanta , GA
This product deserves 5*.... it is so light and you feel like you are wearing nothing!! The skin gets the silk look and the best part: it is not oily What so ever.
I would buy over and over again. Even after summer ends ❤️
Meri S.
Medley, FL
The liquid SPF formula is absolutely perfect. I am able to wear it under my primer or as my makeup primer. It gives a beautiful glow to my skin absolutely loves this stuff. Most sunscreens are greasy, shiny, chalky, white... in other words, noticeable and awful. This one has a very high SPF (great for people who need to avoid the sun because they are using lasers or peels for resurfacing or improving skin quality, such as myself). The texture is light and discreet, so it doesn't interfere with makeup application. I wish I could skip SPF altogether since it's one more step in my daily routine, but nearly any dermatologist or beauty expert will say this is non-negotiable. This product makes that extra step nearly painless. I received this Lancôme product free of charge for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. @LancomeOfficial @Influenster
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Karmela O.
Spring, TX
Does this leave a white cast on the skin?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?