BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Juliana K.
Atlanta , GA
This product deserves 5*.... it is so light and you feel like you are wearing nothing!! The skin gets the silk look and the best part: it is not oily What so ever.
I would buy over and over again. Even after summer ends ❤️
Meri S.
Medley, FL
The liquid SPF formula is absolutely perfect. I am able to wear it under my primer or as my makeup primer. It gives a beautiful glow to my skin absolutely loves this stuff. Most sunscreens are greasy, shiny, chalky, white... in other words, noticeable and awful. This one has a very high SPF (great for people who need to avoid the sun because they are using lasers or peels for resurfacing or improving skin quality, such as myself). The texture is light and discreet, so it doesn't interfere with makeup application. I wish I could skip SPF altogether since it's one more step in my daily routine, but nearly any dermatologist or beauty expert will say this is non-negotiable. This product makes that extra step nearly painless. I received this Lancôme product free of charge for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. @LancomeOfficial @Influenster
Avani E.
New Rochelle, NY
I received this product free for testing And love love it! It doesn't have that gross sunscreen smell, it doesn't leave your face oily and it's invisible under makeup. Even after pics with the flash on.
Steph W.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is by far the best sunscreen for the face o have ever used. It's a must have for vacation and when I'm in the sun all day. No more burned nose and cheeks! It's very thin but does an amazing job!
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Lancôme might be one of my new favorite go to brands. This sunblock was scentless and light when applied. Highly recommend for those with sensitive skin. It blends into my skin pretty easily and works well with make up too. Thanks for sending it Influenster! Can't wait for more Lancôme products to try!!
Bree O.
Fort Wayne , In
I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. It smells great and goes on smoothly. It is extremely moisturizing and seems to block any harmful rays very well. I don't care for the packaging but the product seems to be externally high quality.
Alexa S.
West lawn , PA
I have super fair skin and I always wear a sunscreen based face lotion. This is long lasting, doesn't clog your pores, leaves face soft and not oily! This is a golden product that everyone who suffers from fair skin needs to try! Could not thank voxbox enough for sending this ! Defiantly will have to purchase this one it runs out
Bri O.
Portsmouth, OH
I love this product! I received it to trial and review! Not only is it a great facial sunscreen but also a moisturizer! I use it before applying my makeup and I love it! Does not leave my skin feeling oily or dirty at all! Lancôme Bienfait Multi-Vital Eye SPF 28 Sunscreen
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
I was actually really happy with this sun protection. It went on easy, not greasy, and I did not feel as if I was sweating it off. I used it on my face, and it did not affect my makeup in a bad way either. I would buy this again and use it all over. It is worth it!
Andrea S.
Staten Island, NY
I really like this sunscreen. There's no white cast, doesn't make up face feel greasy or oily. It goes on pretty dry or matte. It doesn't dry out your skin but I like to put a moisterizer on afterwards. You don't need a lot either. This I received for free to review and all opinions are my own.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?