BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Alie M.
Fayetteville, NC
I have finally found a sunscreen formula that doesn't break me out or make me feel oily. Other sunscreens, even with countless applications, will still burn my face. I was out all weekend last week under hot sun, all day, for two days and I did not burn at all! Not sun spots! No heat rash, nothing crazy.
Robyn L.
Higginsville , MO
I received this sunscreen to test for free, and I love it! All following thoughts and opinions are my own. I loved this sunscreen because it goes on super smooth and dries/absorbs into the skin so well! It's super lightweight and didn't leave any oily residue, and it worked really well under my makeup.
Torri W.
Pensacola, FL
LOVED the sunscreen it was light brought that it didn't leave my skin feeling sticky and smelled amazing which is super important to me!!! It also didn't clog my pores which is most important to me in a sunscreen! I would say 10/10 on this one!Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
samantha a.
Stockton, CA
I recieved Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ complimentary of Influenster & I am so glad I had the chance to try this product! It makes my makeup glide on smoothly right affer applying it. I would repurchase this product again. #lancomeoffical
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
#gotitfree Super light weight. Doesnt have that overpowering sunscreen smell. Its super thin and watery so you can wear it under makeup without it balling up or effecting your makeup at all. Its not greasy either. It makes my skin feel really soft. This is an awesome product. I definitely recommend it.
SOFIA V.
Lake View Ter, CA
A fluid, watery SPF that felt like a emulsion and set rather quickly (a few minutes). I liked it enough and will use it, although I'd prefer physical sunscreen only (this is not). This is good for multi layer skincare/makeup. I got this free from influenster to review and give my honest opinion.
Kristen C.
This product is lightweight and very natural. It is non greasy. The price is a little too steep for me considering that I've been using it every day & there isn't too much product. Other than that, it is a great product. I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Jacenda L.
I love that this wasn't a sticky lotion. It didn't feel real oily either. I don't like to tan my face, so I use it on my face and It does an ok job of protecting. It also did not irritate or cause any breakouts. I received this product free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Stephanie B.
I really like this spf moisturizer, it's not greasy or to spf smelling. Goes on nicely doesn't leave a white cast on my face. Goes nicely under my primer and makeup. Not so well when I use certain primers like with dimethalcone in it cause it beads up like I'm peeling. Other than that it's lovely.
Yuya A.
Bastante liviano en la piel, no es aceitoso, no te deja brillo en la piel, puedes aplicar maquillaje encima de el, fácil de aplicar , el tamaño del frasco es regular, no tiene olor desagradable... es bastante líquido ... no da acne .. excelente lo recibí gratis por parte de influenster para llevar a prueba lo recomiendo
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?