BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
    " in 53 reviews
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
I usually don't like spf in this form but this is amazing! I shake it and apply and it leaves my face looking super smooth as if it's a primer. It didn't have a non greasy feeling either. It lays wonderfully under my makeup. I will definitely purchase once it's finished. I received this complimentary in a #voxbox for testing purposes.
Jen A.
I tend to burn very easily in the summer. Ever since I started using this product, I haven't been burning as quickly or at all. You do need to use a moisturizer with it though. It can leave your skin feeling dry without one. #beachbag
Kristen C.
San Jose, CA
This is officially my favorite facial SPF! I had just bought a different one and switched to this immediately. Goes on liquid thin, dries matte instantly. I can even mix it with foundation or tinted moisturizer, no problem. It's perfect for this California sun! *i received free product via influenster, but opinions are my own.
Marie S.
Hands down one of the best SPFs I have ever used before. Loved the lightweight texture of this product. I also really liked how this SPF didn't give me an ashy look, like other SPF tend to do. Definitely will be keeping this product in my skincare regiment.
I received this product free for testing purposes, all opinions are my own.
Carlette W.
Miami Beach, FL
I received this free for testing purposes. I really love this product. It has a very subtle fragrance, not strong like your typical sunscreen. Additionally, it's nice and light so it absorbs into my skin really quickly and doesn't leave an oily shine like other sunscreens can. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because of the high price
Cherry M.
This product I received complimentary from Influenster. I used it every morning under my makeup. It did its job in protecting my skin, but it felt very greasy. I do have an oily T Zone, so I think that contributed to that happening. I will use it so I don't waste the product, but I don't plan on buying it personally.
Renecia H.
Charlotte, NC
The Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ smells great. Today was my first time using it and it goes on smooth and light. I would most definitely purchase this product. I received this complimentary product for testing purposes.
Melissa Q.
El Segundo, CA
The best nongreasy and lightweight that I've ever tried. Love that it doesn't smell like SPF and a little goes a long way. Definitely a repurchase for me! This was sent to me for free by Lancôme and influenster #shakeapplydry #skinintervals #contest
Angelique G.
I received this free to try from Influenster. It works great as an spf, but I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin. I have an oily t-zone, and using this product made it even worse. The scent is like any other spf product. Other than the skin matter, it held up well under my make-up. Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50++
Sarah P.
White Plains, NY
As a women or color, finding a good spf is slightly more difficult, we are often left looking gray or purple after the spf. Lancôme mastered this formula, it's extremely lightweight(slightly runny) but moisturizing without feeling greasy. And it leaves no white cast! I love it. Another bonus! It doesn't have that sunscreen smell
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?