BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Erline L.
Pretty great sunscreen. No flashback when worn under makeup. However, it does have a white cast when worn alone. I love spf 50. It helps me feel confident that my skin is protected.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I ADORE this sunscreen! It is so light, and not at all greasy. There isn't really any scent to it, and it goes perfectly under makeup. I forget I'm wearing any sunscreen, so it's fantastic. The formula is very watery- to make it easy to absorb in the skin and blend into the skin over lotion.
I received this in my #lancomevoxbox for use with the night peel- and I am loving it. I'm upset I never used sunscreen before- I feel like I was doing my face a disservice.
When I run I out I will definitely be getting more. It's a great product and well worth the money- especially since you don't need much!
#voxbox #gotitfree #lancome #review Lancôme Visionnaire Crescendo™ Dual-Phase Night Peel
Jaclyn P.
Let me start by saying that I have yet to find a face sunscreen that wears well under makeup where the sunscreen part isn't just an afterthought... ie; in a moisturizer. The Lancome Bienfait UV SPF is a PERFECT option for underneath your everyday moisturizer & makeup. It is super liquid which at first seems a little odd, but it goes on like a dream. It absorbs quickly into your skin & doesn't leave you with that all too familiar ghostly sunscreen look. I have oily skin and this doesn't add to it at all. A little goes a long way and this bottle will last for a while - but I plan to purchase when this runs out. Might not be the best option if you are heading to the beach since it doesn't seem like it would hold up well in water/sweating, but for everyday use... this is it! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all reviews are my own.
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
In Texas, the sun finds you easy here and likes to burn you even on a cloudy day. Being protected from the harsh sun is a must have in my household. From my husband, my daughter and myself I prefer one product that the entire family can use regardless of our skin types. Light and smooth on your skin without any filmy residue left behind. Blocking the sun while benefiting your skin in many ways. I am greatly pleased with this product. Our family has a very sensitive skin and honestly if this product can make it through each member of our family without any irritation it is a keeper. Standing the test to comparable products like Neutrogenas SPF 50+ which we typically use. With the overall coverage protection and amazing smell it goes a lot further than most. At a reasonable price with size to match, highly recommended from my family to yours.
Laura P.
Ceres, CA
Just to let you guys out there know that I have received the Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ free/complimentary for testing purposes, and all opinions expresses in this review are my own. If you have seen my other skin product reviews you'll always notice that I fear what products I put on my skin due to fear that my eczema will react badly. Well FORTUNATELY this product works very well with my skin, there are no breakouts, great protection for my skin against the sun, especially when I go without makeup and the only thing on my face is lipstick or gloss. I absolutely love that the texture of the product isn't thick like the other sunblocks and the odor of this product is NOT overwhelming like other sunblocks which totally appeals to me. When I finish this product I will purchase again and again, it is a must for this summer!
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
I love that this product is oil free and specially formulated for the face. Make sure that you shake well before use or it will come out very watery/runny. I also love that it tells you how long the protection lasts (80 minutes) so you know exactly how often you need to reapply. It definitely smells like sunscreen so if you're not a fan of that scent or like something lighter, that may bother you. I think it's a little pricey for being a sunscreen but it does the job well. Overall I think it works great, especially when paired with the Lancôme Visionnaire Crescendo™ Dual-Phase Night Peel night peel. I received this product complimentary from Lancôme and Influenster for testing purposes and all opinions are my own.
April W.
Denver, CO
While I do try to stick with more natural SPF products, I understand that with extended sun exposure a chemical SPF is just more effective. This one definitely did not disappoint! Although intended for the face, to really put it to the test I applied a single layer to face, neck, chest and arms before a day of gardening in the bright Colorado sun and came out unscathed. The lightweight, fluid texture absorbs quickly with almost a matte dry down. Great for layering under makeup and the scent was not overly strong. At this price point and size, it can really only be used for the face but very little is needed so I imagine it will last for quite a few months. Definitely a great option for daily use. DISCLAIMER: I received this product free via Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Natalie U.
Manhattan Bch, CA
This is quickly become a daily staple for me. I am a huge proponent of sunblock as a necessity for anti-aging and Lancome created a fabulous sunblock with SPF 50!! This sunblock does not have any overpowering scent and is gentle on my sensitive skin. It's also water resistant so it's fabulous for summer time. When I first apply it there is a minor white cast, but that quickly goes away as it is absorbed into my skin. It is super lightweight and does not feel heavy even under makeup. My makeup looks great over the sunblock so I wear it daily - with or without makeup. Thank you to @Influenster for giving me this sunblock for free to review.
Aimee G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I received this moisturizing sunscreen free in a Lancôme box, along with a progressive peel product. The regimen consisted of the peel at night, and then the sunscreen in the morning to protect my now super delicate skin. It does a great job protecting me from stray sun beams and is not ultra greasy. I do have oily skin, so outside of the assigned regimen, this wouldn't be my choice for moisturizer in my daily routine. I liked that despite my freshly exfoliated skin being super tender, applying this did not burn even slightly. Huge plus. I wouldn't buy it, personally, because there are certainly less expensive alternatives better suited for my budget and my skin type. If you're combination/dry and love Lancôme, though, this might be your thing!
Brandy D.
Excellent fast absorbing, light weight super fluid broad spectrum sunscreen. I prefer an spf of 50 for my face as I have melasma and if I don't use a 50 then my skin will start to unevenly darken in certain spots. I highly recommend this.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?

back