BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
    " in 53 reviews
Liz C.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love this sunblock. I leaves no greasy residue and it does not smell bad. I have tried another brand and it smelled so bad I couldn't bare it in my face. The consistency is thin which helps penetrate skin and not interfere with your makeup or other products you use over top. I received this product complementary from influenster for review.
Abigail D.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like that it doesn't leave a white cast. It's light weight and oil free. You can finish your skin care routine with this great sunscreen. And of course you can also apply it under your makeup with no flashback. I did receive mine complimentary from @LancomeOfficial and @Influenster for testing purposes but all my opinions are honest and my own.
Shivangi B.
San Lorenzo, CA
All my life I haven't really used sunscreen on a daily basis! 😟 But I've been using Bienfait UV 50+ since the last one month and I want to tell y'all that it is beyond perfect! It is oil free, light and definitely long lasting!! And you can wear your make up with this which is a bonus! Really happy with Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50++ !! 😀😀
Ana H.
I've been using this SPF for about 3 weeks. I received this product for free from Influesnter. I'm really picky about SPF. But this one so far so GOOD. This SPF it dries really fast on my skin, and It doesn't leave my skin oily, which is really great! I use it every day after my moisturizer and before my makeup reoutine! Love this product.
monique s.
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! The product does EXACTLY what its supposed to. Protects your skin from the sun and also is very lightweight . The smell is lovely as well , which makes you want to use the product. Id recommend it as a sunscreen
Yvette S.
Westminster, CA
I'm not sure if I saw much of a difference when using this before makeup application, however I did enjoy that it is more watered down than a cream consistency. It helped make it easier to apply and I felt as if I got more use out of it since it was more liquid based.
Geraldine O.
Delray Beach, FL
I am obsessed with SPF. Mostly because of my acne I don't need any more damage! So, although I use 70 SPF in the morning and my foundation is actually 50 SPF, I find this perfect to throughout the day touch ups, specially because of its liquid base, your skin will drink this up immediately so you don't have to worry about liking cakey!
Monique B.
I used this in combination with my other Lancôme night/day products. I did notice that it left a little bit of a residue and was tab bit greasy. It's gentle on your skin but I didn't like that I felt that I had a greasy face. I received Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own.
Natalie D.
Bridgeport, CT
Great product. Only reason it's getting 4/5 stars is because it's more liquid than creamy. But I used this product on my face on vacation in Me I i and my face did not burn once. It did not leave my skin feeling gross and oily like most sunscreens do. I loved the way it felt in my skin. It doesn't really have a scent which I also liked. It's like it wasn't even there but protected my skin great!
Kara F.
Elk city, OK
This sunscreen is soft and lightweight. A little goes a long way. It's very gentle and great with my sensitive skin. The only thing I dislike is the strong chemical smell. I was really hoping for a great Lancome smell like most of their skincare products have. I received this product free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?