BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Amy O.
I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion.
I really don't see any drawbacks with this spf face moisturizer. I apply in the morning before my makeup and once more in the afternoon. It's light, not oily and doesn't leave that white residue upon applying.
Sarah R.
Love love this product. Now I received this for free in my Lancôme box from Influenster. This is my honest review of the product.
This is a great product for under makeup as it won't leave you oily and you feel protected all day long. I like that it doesn't have the harsh sunscreen smell to it but the only problem I have is it does come out really runny but that's it for complaints.
Kalei L.
It wasn't the best sunscreen but I did enjoy how lightweight it was. It layered under makeup perfectly and didn't roll up on my skin like the normal sunscreen. I also loved that it was 50+ SPF! I probably wouldn't buy it again but it did protect my skin in this Florida heat! *I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Autumn G.
Union, NJ
I love being out in the sun and when I received this to test out, I was super excited. Im going on vacation in less than two months and I can't wait to try it out everyday. I tried it out today because it was sunny and it was smooth, gentle and the smell was great too! Thanks for the complimentary product, Influenster #LoveIt
Stefanie S.
Evans City, PA
I used Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50++ every single day since receiving the product. Sun protection is a very important part of my morning routine. This product was very lightweight and it blended into my skin easily. It dried quickly and didn't leave a greasy residue behind. I felt comfortable knowing that the skin on my face was well protected!
Lizette R.
Corona, CA
Keeps my face Matt all day long doesn't budge with my makeup. I mix this in with my moisturizer rub it all over my face. I love in socal so I need all the spf I can get. Also super light weight not greasy. The only thing I dont like is that the product spills out a lot when you pour it out. I received this for free from Influenster for testing purposes
Liz C.
Kissimmee , FL
I absolutely love this sunblock. I leaves no greasy residue and it does not smell bad. I have tried another brand and it smelled so bad I couldn't bare it in my face. The consistency is thin which helps penetrate skin and not interfere with your makeup or other products you use over top. I received this product complementary from influenster for review.
Shivangi B.
San Lorenzo, CA
All my life I haven't really used sunscreen on a daily basis! 😟 But I've been using Bienfait UV 50+ since the last one month and I want to tell y'all that it is beyond perfect! It is oil free, light and definitely long lasting!! And you can wear your make up with this which is a bonus! Really happy with Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50++ !! 😀😀
Abigail D.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like that it doesn't leave a white cast. It's light weight and oil free. You can finish your skin care routine with this great sunscreen. And of course you can also apply it under your makeup with no flashback. I did receive mine complimentary from @LancomeOfficial and @Influenster for testing purposes but all my opinions are honest and my own.
monique s.
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! The product does EXACTLY what its supposed to. Protects your skin from the sun and also is very lightweight . The smell is lovely as well , which makes you want to use the product. Id recommend it as a sunscreen
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?