BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Louisa S.
This product is so lightweight! It's non greasy and non oily and it's perfect for a day spent out in the sun! Just give it a good shake and apply to your face and you're good to go! I highly recommend this product! The size it also perfect for any beach bag, pool bag, or even daily handbag!
Tiffany N.
Vestavia , AL
I received this product free from Influenster to try and review. I love the product as an SPF. It is light weight and non greasy. Could easily be worn under makeup. I have oily skin, and it was great. My only complaint is that the texture is vet liquid like. I felt I needed a sponge or something applicator to use. I was out in the sun at the beach all day & usually am susceptible to burning on my face, but this product worked fabulous.
Felice S.
I have mixed feeling about this SPF product. I love how light and fast absorbing this product is without being greasy. However, I hate that it has a sticky feel and find myself not wanting to deal with it.
I received the product complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own.Lancôme Bienfait Teinté BB Cream Antioxidant and Vitamin Enriched 24H Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
Delayna D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
This product was sent to me as a complimentary gift free for testing and reviewing purposes from Influenster. I fell in love from day 1, I wear this daily under my makeup.I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't bother my skin. This product is super lightweight and dries completely, it does not leave a sticky film on skin or make your skin greasy. This is a great product, I love to use this in conjunction with the Crescendo
Ashley S.
Garland, TX
Great sunscreen!!
As someone who rarely uses sunscreen, I was excited to get this in the Lancome Vox Box. It smells luxurious and doesnt disappoint. I even used it as a primer before applying my makeup. It felt great knowing I was protecting my skin and looked great! Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50++
Hannah G.
Pleasant View, UT
Oh my goodness, I am absolutely in love with Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50++! I have combination/oily acne prone skin and up until this point I have never found a good lightweight sunscreen that I could put under my foundation. I was skeptical, but once I tried it, I was hooked! It is lightweight and works beautifully under foundation! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Tesia K.
Los Angeles, CA
Got this product free for testing purposes through Influenster and omg it’s the best sunscreen I’ve tried (out of Obagi and Shiseido). It’s really lightweight easy to wear under moisturizer and makeup plus it doesn’t leave a white cast. As long as I use a beauty blender it doesn’t pill up on me and there’s nothing really more I say about this sunscreen.. Not too thick, doesn’t make me oily.. top notch product, in love.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I absolutely love this spf. I live in the desert and require daily sunscreen so I try a lot. This is non oily and non greasy. It absorbs in the skin very fast and wears wonderfully under makeup. It's also water resistant so I can swim or wear it to the gym and it stays put. I did receive this free in a vox box but I'm obsessed. It's amazing
Cori L.
Whitestown, IN
I was sent this product complimentary for testing, all opinions are of my own. Lancôme is one of my all time favorite brands. I was so excited to receive this. I didn't think it had a strong scent to it, but my husband definitely noticed it throughout the day. It also caused me to get a bit oily later in the day, which I didn't really care for. Other than that, I really like the product and will continue to use it.
Katie G.
Los Angeles
I don't love this SPF, but I also don't hate it. It's super watery and I want a little more substance to my morning lotion. I also don't care for the 50SPF. I see no reason to use anything higher than 30. If this were a little heavier, I would definitely recommend it. Very minimal smell and it goes on even, which I appreciate.

I received this product free from an Influenster Vox Box. All opinions are my own.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?

back