BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Jessica Z.
This is by far the best facial sunscreen that I have tried. I have sensitive skin and it is hard for me to find a sunscreen that doesn't make my face break out. I was a little nervous to try it, but I am happy I did! It is a little runny, but that didn't bother me. It smells great and I loved the fact that it dried relatively quickly after applying and didn't make my face feel sticky. This will be my go-to from now on. *I received this product for free for testing purposes.*
Kenna S.
Las Vegas, NV
I received Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. • This product works great! I was out in the sun with my daughter for a few hours and I didn't put any sunscreen on my shoulders/chest and they got sunburned. I put this sunscreen on my face though and I didn't get burnt there at all! It makes my face feel very moisturized and it is also light weight. I have oily skin and it doesn't make me feel oily at all! Highly recommend!
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
I love that this is a chemical sunscreen rather than a mineral sunscreen, so there's no white cast.  Also, since there aren't any minerals, I can avoid flash back or white glares in photos for our website.  The texture is very liquid-y, so it goes on easily, and I don't feel like my skin is "suffocating."  It wears well both by itself and under makeup.  Also, I have hypersensitive skin, and I've had no irritation.  To top it all off it's an SPF of 50!
Lovely L.
Budd Lake, NJ
Ahhhh I'm living for this sunscreen. My Dermotalogist approved! This sunscreen is really lightweight and doesn't make me break out. My Dermotalogist really push that I used a sunscreen with SPF 50 or higher and this one is. It does a really good good a staple for me. Please note I was this product free for an honest opinion. Lancôme Visionnaire Crescendo™ Dual-Phase Night Peel
Victoria T.
Disliked as it pills like crazy! I tried it 3-4 times under different types of makeup or using different application methods, but washed it off every time because I didn't like the finish.
Ariel B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a fine chemical-based sunscreen. It blends easily and isn't particularly greasy. I appreciate that it's a broad spectrum sunscreen.

I've also found that it layers fairly well under other makeup bases. I have very fair skin with freckles and haven't burned while wearing Lancome Bienfait, though I do apply more often than most wearers (every two hours or less if I'm outside or near a window).

I received this product free for testing purposes.
Louisa S.
This product is so lightweight! It's non greasy and non oily and it's perfect for a day spent out in the sun! Just give it a good shake and apply to your face and you're good to go! I highly recommend this product! The size it also perfect for any beach bag, pool bag, or even daily handbag!
Lillian Yvette I.
Belmont, CA
I wear sunscreen religiously and have been loyal to my favorite brand (Dermalogica) for years. So when I got the Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ as a complementary product in my Influenster box, I was curious as to how it would compare. I like the light texture. It covers well but doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It also leaves no weird gray or white residue like some sunscreens. On the down side, I don't like the watery consistency. For me, it's a product that works fine but I just didn't love it enough to switch from my tried and true.
Marwa D.
Sacramento, CA
Love the consistency of this product. It felt great to put on my skin and I felt like it lasted all day as well. I can't wait to use it throughout the summer time because I have struggled in the past with finding a good, long lasting one that I liked. I received it for free in a voxbox, all opinions are my own :)
Tiffany N.
Vestavia , AL
I received this product free from Influenster to try and review. I love the product as an SPF. It is light weight and non greasy. Could easily be worn under makeup. I have oily skin, and it was great. My only complaint is that the texture is vet liquid like. I felt I needed a sponge or something applicator to use. I was out in the sun at the beach all day & usually am susceptible to burning on my face, but this product worked fabulous.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?

back