BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Nancy W.
McKinney
I received this product in return for my feedback.

This is a good sunscreen, absorbs well, and gets the job done. It does not leave my skin greasy, nor does it leave any white-cast on my light/medium skin tone. My only complaint is the price - I do not think that this product is worth the near $50 price tag. There are many other similar products out there for half the price or even less.
Priscilla D.
I received this Lancome sunscreen complementary from Influenster but my opinions are my own. I like this product a lot because it is very lightweight and I am able to use it under my makeup without any problem. I am using every morning after using the Lancome Visionnaire Crescendo night peel and it has protected my skin very well. The smell of this product is very standard. I also like the fact that it is water resistant. It also blends very well with the skin and does not leave it dry or oily.
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
This stuff is magic!!! Oil free for me a must because I have oily skin live oil free foundation so this under it looks perfect. The bottle is kind of small but he price is decent I would buy and recommend for sure

awesome goodies from Lancome! Lancôme free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own. @influenster and @LancomeUSA, and use the hashtags #SkinIntervals, #ShakeApplyDry, and #contest
Breanna S.
Jacksonville, FL
I have received this product complimentary to try and give my honest opinion. I finally understand you get what you pay for the product is expensive but worth every penny. It's oil free which I absolutely adore because you can wear undertake up znd not know. Not to mention it doesn't leave that greasy Shiney smelly look. I love it. No complaints about it honestly.
Jane R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This product came to me at the perfect time! While on vacation last year I endured 2nd degree burns on my face and have been afraid to be in the sun since. But when I received this Lancôme product from Lancôme and Influenster free for testing purposes I was so excited! All reviews are my own. I have been using it every day under my makeup and I'm no longer afraid to walk outside. It doesn't leave my skin greasy nor does it cause my makeup to slide. It's soft and really does protect my skin. I'm so happy!
Kimberley C.
Hammond, LA
To be completely honest, I am not a die hard sunscreen wearer so I wasn't completely sure on how to review it.  From my experience, it does what it says.  I love how it wears under my makeup and by me being a WOC that is what I paid most attention to.  I thought it would be somewhat ashy looking on my skin or in photos (with flash)  and that was not the case.  I am pleased with the texture, wear, and comfort of the product.  Sadly, I have nothing to compare it to, but based on those points that I mentioned, I will still rate it at 5 stars.
Sisi X.
Indianapolis, IN
This was good for protecting UV rays on my face. It's hard to find good sunscreen that doesn't leave your face sticky. It's also easily spreadable which I like and leaves a light feeling on my face.
Molly M.
New york, NY
Absolutely love this. I use it as a daily sunscreen and would highly recommend. It's super light and doesn't make my face feel greasy at all. Can't really even tell I'm wearing it after I apply
Bianca T.
I'm obsessed with this SPF. I got it complimentary of Influenster and Lancôme but I'm so glad I got to try it! I will definitely be repurchasing because it doesn't feel oily, it is light weight and doesn't leave a white cast on the skin. I also feel like a little bit goes a long way and it is totally water resistant, dries quickly on the skin and doesn't feel sticky when dry. I would recommend this , it is an amazing product that offers a lot of benefits aside from just protecting your skin!
Emily P.
Rogers, AR
Works amazing with the 28 day peel. I recieved it to test out for free from Influenster and couldn't be more thrilled about these products! I use this under my primer after washing my face of the 28 day peel frin the previous night and it drys quickly with little to no oil feel! And its spf 50 so thats awesome!! It is a little runny coming out of the bottle so I suggest applying a little on at a time. I will definitely be using this product during these hot summer months to come!
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?

back