BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Savannah S.
Monroe , LA
THE best sunscreen on the market today. While it's a lot more expensive than drugstore sunscreens, the quality is definitely worth it. I'm a pale girl, like, really pale, and this is the only sunscreen I trust enough to use at the beach (where I don't tan!). The formula is as this as water, so it's still perfect to layer under makeup, but protects against the sun like nothing else!! LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Sandra R.
Valley Vlg, CA
Most sunscreens are greasy, shiny, chalky, white... in other words, noticeable and awful. This one has a very high SPF (great for people who need to avoid the sun because they are using lasers or peels for resurfacing or improving skin quality, such as myself). The texture is light and discreet, so it doesn't interfere with makeup application. I wish I could skip SPF altogether since it's one more step in my daily routine, but nearly any dermatologist or beauty expert will say this is non-negotiable. This product makes that extra step nearly painless.
I received this Lancôme product free of charge for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. @LancomeOfficial @Influenster
Courtney F.
Haleyville , AL
Love it, nice clean scent which is very important to me. It also doesn't make my skin feel all greasy so I can wear it daily under my makeup I tend to have very oily skin so that's big points for me!
Miranda B.
This is a nice lightweight sunscreen for everyday use with a good amount of spf. I wear sunscreen everyday and this is a nice thin consistency, but it does leave my skin feeling a tiny bit greasy and it doesn't dry down to as much of a matte finish as I would like. I'll finish up the bottle because it works alright, but I'm definitely going back to my shiseido face sunscreen after this.
Michelle B.
Harrison Twp, MI
By far one of my favorite facial SPF's! I usually scare easily from such a product as most sunscreens are greasy, heavy and generally unpleasant and mostly difficult to use under makeup. However, this one is quite different. It's feathery light finish makes a perfect base for makeup! Seems a ideal for sensitive skin... Yaaaaas! So happy to have received this complimentary product to test... highly recommended and will purchase more, most likely before this ones gone.
Chelsea R.
Fort Worth , TX
Very light formula. Almost felt as if it wasn't there. I use it about 2 a week. That's how often I'm wearing makeup outside. Doesn't have a smell. Giving complimentary !
Zobia R.
Cordova, TN
I received this free complimentary for test purposes . Its absolutely amazing . Dries very quickly and its very light . LOVE THIS SUN SCREEN. @LANCOME @INFLUENSTER
Berenice M.
Orlando, FL
A ver... Primero que nada, note que no tiene aroma y eso me gusta.
Se siente que queda ligero en el rostro pero deja una sensacion de que no se absorbe del todo.
Al pasar unas horas ya mi rostro esta grasoso y no me gusta para nada edo. Aun no lo pruebo cuando me maquillo. Dios quiera poder controlar eso.
Con solo una gotita puedo aplicar en todo el rostro.
Fps 50!! Eso es bastante :)
Le doy 3 estrellas por el asunto de lo grasoso que me deja el rostro.
Nicci C.
Kansas City, MO
So I received this as a part of an Influenster campaign but all opinions are genuinely my own.

I was surprised to find this SPF to be as great as it is. I'm brown skinned and this gave me no white flashback, which is huge. Some of my favorite drugstore brands can't hold up to that and it breaks my little heart. As well, the SPF was strong enough to protect my sensitive skin and didn't cause breakouts. I also loved that it's a smooth formula and sinks into the skin easily. Gonna have to buy more when I run out!

Thanks @Influenster and @Lancome for the amazing gift!
Michelle B.
NEW YORK, NY
Perfect timing for summer!

I love using this product under my foundation- it doesn't have that classic sunscreen smell that most do.

Best of all it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or sticky!
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?

back