BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
alejandra c.
Kissimmee, FL
This lightweight, oil-free broad spectrum sunscreen is fast-absorbing and a perfect choice to wear every day over your Lancôme moisturizer, under makeup or alone.
Alissa S.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been using this SPF underneath my makeup for a few days now. It is super light and not super greasy. I love it! I did receive this product free for testing from Influenster.
Ashley P.
Atlanta, GA
I got this product for free thanks to Influenster on the Lancôme voxbox. I have been using sunscreens all my life and wear it every day under my makeup because I know that is the number one thing you can do to prevent aging and dark spots.

This Lancôme Bienfait SPF 50 is very thin and has a liquid consistency that absorbs quickly. It also isn't oily and wears perfectly under my makeup without interfering with the formula of my makeup. I highly recommend it.   Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Devon O.
Irvine, CA
I'm typically really bad at remembering to use face sunscreen, unless my foundation at the time just happens to have SPF 15. I loved the watery consistency of this formula, which made it absorb easily into the skin and blend seamlessly under foundation. Another huge benefit is that it doesn't melt or run into your eyes by the end of the day. It's certainly on the more expensive side, but it's one of (if not the!) best face sunscreen I've used. (Note: Received free from Influenster)
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
This was a pleasant surprise I got in the Lancôme VoxBox to test complimentary for opinion. I usually despise the smell, greasiness and thickness of sunscreens but this is delightfully liquid and sinks into the skin almost instantly and dries down matte. I can't feel it on. I actually love it. I'm thankful I got this product for free. It is really high quality and has SPF 50+ which is pretty amazing. I like putting it on my face and neck. Immediate fave. My skin looks even better when I put this on, and living in Miami, SPF is a definite MUST. I would love to repurchase this over and over. I sometimes just go barefaced and use this as a beauty cream because I love it that much.
Cara U.
South Orange , NJ
Let me start off by saying that my skin is VERY sensitive. Therefore, it has been a major struggle for me to find a facial sunscreen that doesn't irritate my skin. However, this one has been my saving grace! I live in Florida, where the sun is shining pretty much year-round, so I've gotten a lot of use out of this product. I don't find that it leaves a white cast in pictures, which is also really great. Overall, I love this product! I did receive this complimentary from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Amber S.
Brooklyn, NY
Best Fast absorbing non greasy sunscreen ever very light weight in the skin. I use it under my makeup and it doesn't change a thing love it Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Abby N.
Hamburg, PA
This face sunscreen does not leave any residue or stickiness on your face but it does protect your skin from the Sun very well and does not affect the way your makeup wears
wendy d.
Stamford, CT
Its doing the job.. Cant wait tobtake with me on vacation in two more days..Dominican Republic here we go... Received as complimentary ftom @influenster #bloom #influenster #lancome #skininterval
Savannah S.
Monroe, LA
THE best sunscreen on the market today. While it's a lot more expensive than drugstore sunscreens, the quality is definitely worth it. I'm a pale girl, like, really pale, and this is the only sunscreen I trust enough to use at the beach (where I don't tan!). The formula is as this as water, so it's still perfect to layer under makeup, but protects against the sun like nothing else!! LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?