BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Alie K.
Sunnyvale, CA
Honestly, I felt like this was a little bit too heavy for my skin. I sent it to my mom, who is about 60, and she absolutely loved it. So, I think it might be for a little bit of an older crowd
Madeleine G.
Corpus Christi, TX
This product is amazing! My husband and I went to the zoo this past weekend and it was a life saver. It was not oily and protected my skin. Went great under my make up too.
Francoise A.
Wesley Chapel , FL
Love this sun screen hands down the best!! It downs make my skin feel sticky!! Super smooth easy to apply also it doesn't leave a white residue on your skin!! Love love
Tricia M.
West Palm Bch, FL
A tad bit greasy or leaves a radiant finish but outside of that its great. No flash back under my makeup and applies smoothly under my makeup with out leaving me ashy.
Paloma G.
Jamaica, NY
For a sunblock this is very light weight and absorbed into my skin right away. I didn't feel a sticky residue or feel like I had a ton of product on my face like some sunscreens do. I would definitely purchase a back up.
Anistashia J.
Dundalk, MD
I had the pleasure of receiving this product from influenster for free/testing purposes. I like it so far used it only when I'm going outside and a sun cream and under my makeup.
Linda V.
Flowery Br, GA
Beautiful beautiful sunscreen ! I really enjoy the lightweight of it. Also the smell is good, not bothering at all. Enjoyed it to the max! Also oil free is a plus!!!
Ibania G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
On Sunday me and all the family spend the day at the lake and this product saved my face , today my skin is still later then the rest of my body , I didn't get sunburnt
Abigail I.
Crown Point, IN
I liked how it felt because it wasn't greasy.  Plus, it is easy to tote in your purse.  It is unscented.  I received this complimentary for testing.
Courtney T.
New Orleans, LA
Love the effectiveness of this SPF. It's long lasting & I think a really good value. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is that I prefer a more creamy SPF instead of more liquidity. I would buy this again for sure!
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?