BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Daniel A.
Coral Gables, FL
Perfect for everyday use! Very lightweight and has a very scent. Excelent for acne prone skin, definitely a must in an everyday rutine! I just loved it really! I would totally recommend this to a friend.
Jojo F.
I received this product free from Influenster for review purposes. I didn't like this sunscreen at all. It felt chalky, left a slight whitecast, burning sensation upon initial contact, did not play well with makeup and major pilling 👎
Quiana B.
Los Angeles, CA
Let's keep this simple! Women of color that are looking for a great sunscreen look no further! Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ is the shiznick! I'm a faithful sunscreen wearer but I have struggled with finding a good sunscreen that did not have me walking around looking like a ghost or extra greasy! LANCÔME BIENFAIT UV SPF 50+ dries clear and goes on smoothly. Once it's on I cannot tell I'm wearing it on my skin. A little of this liquid gold goes a long way. I got this complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Kayla A.
Fairmount, GA
It's hard to find an spf formula that's light enough and not super greasy for your face! This is definitely a great facial sunscreen to wear alone or underneath your makeup!
Ana A.
I have dry skin and this worked great under my make up. It also provides 50spf for the harsh Texas sun. I loved it. I received this product complementary for testing purposes.
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
I received this free from Influenster voxbox. So I tried it and I am really impressed with this. It is not sticky at all. It dries quickly and I can wear this with my makeup. It doesnt leave a white cast!
Erin A.
Brooklyn, NY
i love how light this sunscreen is. spf 50 is definitely a necessity for the summer time, especially if you're pale! i love that it doesn't make me too greasy, i like to keep things matte as well as i can
Krystal T.
This was great to use in combination with the overnight peel treatment. I used it only when I was in the sun. I felt my skin was truly protected although I don't burn really.
Danielle K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
First of all, I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes, and lets just say I was skeptical to try try it. I have VERY sensitive skin. It's a nightmare. Most sunscreens make me breakout or give me a reaction. Also, most moisturizers don't tend to work well with my foundation... I use Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. Let's just say, this sunscreen made my skin SUPER smooth. Yet, it didn't make it too greasy. It worked perfectly with my sunscreen. I tried it out during Easter weekend, and my makeup looked great the entire twelve hours while meeting my boyfriend's extended family (so you can bet that I was sweating like a pig!) I'm glad I got this, because I never would've given it a chance otherwise.

Debbie R.
Indianapolis, IN
I use it under my foundation and i have very oily skin. It works very well and it works as a primer extremely well! Definitely recommend for the summer time !Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?