BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Helena D.
New Castle , DE
I am very suitable for Lancôme face care. And I was very glad to receive this delightful gift. I have received the Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ free/complimentary for testing purposes, and all opinions expresses in this review are my own. It is important for me that sunscreen "oil free". For my combination skin - it's super. This sunscreen is suitable for all skin types and even for sensitive skin. In summer, for me, this is product number 1. Water resistant! Works even under make-up. Sunscreen is not felt at all on the skin. The cream is light, not sticky, not greasy and does not cause unpleasant sensations on the skin. Favorite of my summer! Excellent sun protection!
Ruby B.
Bronx , NY
I received this complimentary in a Lancôme voxbox and it's honestly become a staple in my skincare regimen. I usually buy moisturizers and/or foundation with spf, not that I feel like I ever need it being half puertorican with an olive complexion that takes the sun in beautifully, but I am also 35 and trying my best to prevent aging my skin, which is why I easily pass for 27. This made the straight spf experience quite pleasant. It feels REALLY good on the skin and I experienced no white cast from flash photography with it underneath my foundation. The only reason I took off one star is because Lancôme packaging is always kind of weird to me. It's really liquidy and a bit expensive to waste product so I like to rub it into, and apply with my finger tips rather than my palms, but it's kind of hard to do that with this spout and runny consistency. It does spread well but I feel like my hands soak up a lot of it causing me to use more. Other than that, I really like it and will probably repurchase and repackage into a jar I can dip into instead.
Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
Looking at the ingredients yes it has spf however it has chemical harsh ingredients not great for the skin. It has skin irritation ingredients. I'm very sensitive to certain ingredients therefore I won't be using this again
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Lancome Bienfait UV 50+ is a remarkable sunscreen for the face . It's super lightweight and so silky enough to wear alone or under your makeup. It's oil free and fast absorbing (dermatologist) tested for all skin types including sensitive skin. I am so thrilled to get my hands on this amazing product that was given to me free and complimentary for testing purposes . It came in my Lancome VIP VoxBox...I love the way the product absorbs in my skin right away. Most sunscreens are super chalky and leave a white residue . This leaves no trace of product on your face . A little goes a long way . You don't have to put a lot on . Another plus is that it is 50+ that's super hard to find for a sunscreen for the face that won't mess up your makeup. Give it a try it's on the pricey side but it's worth the money you won't regret it.
Mirissa B.
The BIENFAIT UV SPF 50+ Super Fluid Facial Sunscreen is one of the best sunscreens I have used. It has a pleasant smell that is not overpowering and I was really surprised at how fast it absorbed into my skin. It did not leave behind that greasy feeling that so many sunscreens do. I applied liquid foundation over it and did the rest of my makeup routine and it did not cause an issues. Every time I use this I am confident that my skin is well-protected.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Erline L.
Pretty great sunscreen. No flashback when worn under makeup. However, it does have a white cast when worn alone. I love spf 50. It helps me feel confident that my skin is protected.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I ADORE this sunscreen! It is so light, and not at all greasy. There isn't really any scent to it, and it goes perfectly under makeup. I forget I'm wearing any sunscreen, so it's fantastic. The formula is very watery- to make it easy to absorb in the skin and blend into the skin over lotion.
I received this in my #lancomevoxbox for use with the night peel- and I am loving it. I'm upset I never used sunscreen before- I feel like I was doing my face a disservice.
When I run I out I will definitely be getting more. It's a great product and well worth the money- especially since you don't need much!
#voxbox #gotitfree #lancome #review Lancôme Visionnaire Crescendo™ Dual-Phase Night Peel
Jaclyn P.
Let me start by saying that I have yet to find a face sunscreen that wears well under makeup where the sunscreen part isn't just an afterthought... ie; in a moisturizer. The Lancome Bienfait UV SPF is a PERFECT option for underneath your everyday moisturizer & makeup. It is super liquid which at first seems a little odd, but it goes on like a dream. It absorbs quickly into your skin & doesn't leave you with that all too familiar ghostly sunscreen look. I have oily skin and this doesn't add to it at all. A little goes a long way and this bottle will last for a while - but I plan to purchase when this runs out. Might not be the best option if you are heading to the beach since it doesn't seem like it would hold up well in water/sweating, but for everyday use... this is it! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all reviews are my own.
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
In Texas, the sun finds you easy here and likes to burn you even on a cloudy day. Being protected from the harsh sun is a must have in my household. From my husband, my daughter and myself I prefer one product that the entire family can use regardless of our skin types. Light and smooth on your skin without any filmy residue left behind. Blocking the sun while benefiting your skin in many ways. I am greatly pleased with this product. Our family has a very sensitive skin and honestly if this product can make it through each member of our family without any irritation it is a keeper. Standing the test to comparable products like Neutrogenas SPF 50+ which we typically use. With the overall coverage protection and amazing smell it goes a lot further than most. At a reasonable price with size to match, highly recommended from my family to yours.
Laura P.
Ceres, CA
Just to let you guys out there know that I have received the Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ free/complimentary for testing purposes, and all opinions expresses in this review are my own. If you have seen my other skin product reviews you'll always notice that I fear what products I put on my skin due to fear that my eczema will react badly. Well FORTUNATELY this product works very well with my skin, there are no breakouts, great protection for my skin against the sun, especially when I go without makeup and the only thing on my face is lipstick or gloss. I absolutely love that the texture of the product isn't thick like the other sunblocks and the odor of this product is NOT overwhelming like other sunblocks which totally appeals to me. When I finish this product I will purchase again and again, it is a must for this summer!
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?