BY LANCÔME

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
    " in 53 reviews
lorine b.
Love this product I applied it to my face after I did my skincare routine every other morning or sometimes I'll just apply some bb cream with the sunscreen to get a natural no makeup makeup look.
Nicquel Z.
Victorville , CA
Beautiful wear love the smell and the light weight feeling it isn't oily some have a lot of oil and this doesn't I can keep applying during the day I will buy it again it's a great buy.
Pauline J.
Frederick, MD
I like how it doesn't make my face feel very greasy especially on a hot summer day it is very light and gives my skin protection I would totally recommend it to everybody especially if you have oily skin like mine
Julie H.
I didn't know lancome had a sunscreen until I received it free from influenster for review purposes. I was very pleased with the lastin length and it didn't break me out which is a huge feat!
Jamie Y.
Las vegas, NV
I love this stuff so much. Received complimentary for testing purposes. Goes on easy. Doesn't leave a white residue. Great under makeup and protects my face after being outside for hours
Kathy S.
This product is slightly runny, which is okay. It goes on smooth and feels and smells nice. I don't see that it's a whole lot different than any other sunscreen, however I do really enjoy it! I'll keep using it.
Dolly K.
Sherman oaks, CA
I have been using the Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ along with the Lancôme Visionnaire Crescendo™ Dual-Phase Night Peel. I love that it is lightweight and smells good. It is definitely doing its job of protecting my skin during the day. Thank you Influenster for sending me your voxbox for review!
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
This Lancôme Bienfait sunscreen has been an experience for that I have enjoyed!!!! The packaging is very sleek and just a white little bottle with a twist off cap. The nozzle on this is like an eye drops applicator of some sort.. The consistency of it is very runny out of the container for be very careful of how much you pour!!! It has a nice texture once you apply it on the skin. The scent is very nice, like a mixture of sunscreen and Lancôme signature scent😍 I can't really explain what that is but it's very pleasing. I love that it's lightweight and oil free!!!!! I have very oily skin and this doesn't leave my skin even more oily..I wear it almost everyday now and I think I may even just be out in the sun, just because I know I'm being protected 😁 I love it and I have never been a sunscreen kinda girl! Thanks to #Influenster 😘
Ashley R.
Wilsonville, OR
I was not expecting to like this SPF but it's actually really good! To start, I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my review. I used it along with the other Lancome products we received and while it's not my favorite product, I would recommend it to those looking for a good SPF. I docked a star because it's around $40 but the formula is really runny so you can expect to go through it pretty quickly and at that price, it's not easy to replenish often. I do however REALLY like that it gives a matte finish and it feels very satiny when massaged onto the face. I was out in the sun for a while the other day and this kept me protected, but I do carry it when I expect to be out for more than 2 hours just to reapply. Overall, I think it's a great SPF, pricey, but pretty great.
Zarina G.
Doral, FL
Definitivamente el mejor que haya probado, mi piel queda suave y no me deja la piel grasosa como otros que he usado, así que lo usaré un buen tiempo.

La que estoy usando es la shake well

Amplio espectro.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?

back