BY LANCÔME

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
    " in 53 reviews
Haley M.
Pflugerville, TX
Absolutely love this stuff. It goes on like a dream. It dries without any oily residue and is perfect for wearing under make up. It also does not smell like SPF which I love!! Would definitely purchase on my own.
Marlenie C.
I got this for free from influenster in my voxbox. I liked the feel of the lotion. It was not greasy at all. The sent isn't strong so that was good too. I used it with my regular face lotion
Gina A.
Maplewood, MN
I received this complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. This is nice and light and doesn't have a super strong sunscreen smell! A must have for the summer season if you spend a lot of time outside!
jae C.
Pros:  It was very lightweight and didn't feel oily or heavy on my face and dried down without feeling sticky or goopy, which is a big plus. Under foundation it doesn't cause too much flashback when taking flash photography. Just make sure that you give it time to sink in and dry down otherwise your foundation will pill up a bit.

Cons: The price is a little steep for the amount of product and the type of product - it's sunscreen, and the SPF isn't that high.  Also, the consistency of the product can be a bit unruly and get everywhere if you're not careful. It is very liquidy and can be a little messy to apply around the face evenly.

[Disclaimer: I did receive this product for reviewing purposes. #SkinIntervals ]
Cora M.
San Diego
This Lancôme broad-spectrum sunscreen SPF 50 is amazing on my face! It feels silky and leaves a little bit of a matte finish which is great for application under foundation and contouring concealers.
Brittany C.
Sandown, NH
I received this sunscreen complimentary in my last VoxBox for testing purposes. It came with the Visionnaire Crescendo Peel, which I would use and then throw this sunscreen on top of it. It has a nice, tame sunscreen smell to it and applies very lightly, it doesn't feel cakey and thick like a lot of other sunscreens. I love throwing this on every morning, it even works awesome under my makeup! I definitely recommend this to anyone.
Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
This sunblock is life !!! I received this in my free Voxbox and I love it. I have been looking for a sunblock that doesn't leave my face oily and this is it. I definitely recommend trying it.
Blankaa V.
Ivanhoe, CA
This product is okay! I don't really see anything spectacular . I tried to use this under my makeup and it just didn't work for me. It's not a big deal I will still use it when I have no makeup days. It totally smells like sunscreen.
Kelsea L.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a decent face sunscreen. I do enjoy the consistency but it does tend to leave a slight sheen residue that most sunscreens leave. It definitely did its job and protected my face from sun rays, so I cannot complain!
Danielle L.
Corp Christi, TX
I love it! SPF is a must in this heat and if you live in Texas you know exactly what I'm talking about... it's lightweight and can be used under your foundation without feeling heavy
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?

back