BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Brooke W.
Atlanta, GA
I really do LOVE this product I received from Influenster for testing purposes! This sunscreen doesn't leave your face feeling oily like other brands. I put one application on, and it lasted me a whole day at the lake. I would totally go out and buy this!
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
LOVE this sunscreen. It is more liquid than normal sunscreens, but I like it for my face! It is great under makeup and smells nice too. I got this complimentary in my Lancôme Voxbox from influenster.
Kimberly L.
China Grove, NC
This sun screen is very light weight and non greasy! Love the fact that I'm able to wear it under my make up and feel like I didn't put any on at all! Will definitely be my go to summer sun screen!
Cristyle E.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I received this sunscreen in the Lancôme voxbox and I love it! It's liquidy and lightweight which lets my skin breathe more than a creamy face sunscreen. It's also easy to blend with foundation for a tinted look.
AGUSTINA B.
Duluth, GA
This was amazing. By far my fave spf for the face! I was skeptical when i got it free in my voxvox because usually facial spfs are chunky and greasy but this is so lightweight and leaves my skin feeling so beautiful and velvety! I love it!
Tricia B.
Worcester , MA
Haven't truly had the opportunity to try this product out yet. The hot weather is upon us so I can't wait to try it out. The sent isn't bad either. I'll keep you updated. The sunscreen and it is awesome
Haley M.
Austin, TX
Absolutely love this stuff. It goes on like a dream. It dries without any oily residue and is perfect for wearing under make up. It also does not smell like SPF which I love!! Would definitely purchase on my own.
Marlenie C.
I got this for free from influenster in my voxbox. I liked the feel of the lotion. It was not greasy at all. The sent isn't strong so that was good too. I used it with my regular face lotion
Brittany C.
Sandown, NH
I received this sunscreen complimentary in my last VoxBox for testing purposes. It came with the Visionnaire Crescendo Peel, which I would use and then throw this sunscreen on top of it. It has a nice, tame sunscreen smell to it and applies very lightly, it doesn't feel cakey and thick like a lot of other sunscreens. I love throwing this on every morning, it even works awesome under my makeup! I definitely recommend this to anyone.
jae C.
Pros:  It was very lightweight and didn't feel oily or heavy on my face and dried down without feeling sticky or goopy, which is a big plus. Under foundation it doesn't cause too much flashback when taking flash photography. Just make sure that you give it time to sink in and dry down otherwise your foundation will pill up a bit.

Cons: The price is a little steep for the amount of product and the type of product - it's sunscreen, and the SPF isn't that high.  Also, the consistency of the product can be a bit unruly and get everywhere if you're not careful. It is very liquidy and can be a little messy to apply around the face evenly.

[Disclaimer: I did receive this product for reviewing purposes. #SkinIntervals ]
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?