BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
    " in 53 reviews
Megan B.
Tulsa, OK
Works amazing as a sunscreen but it didn't give me as much moisture that I typically like on my face. Overall I probably would not purchase but for others that don't need as much moisture, I'd highly recommend as a protectant for your face!
Britney R.
Las Vegas , NV
Giving this three stars because of the price and feel. I have this same product but it's branded loreal. The loreal spf actually feels better on the skin than this product and doesn't leave a white cast.
Marlyn D.
I'm so glad I received this product in my voxbox, it's perfect size for traveling. Now that summer it's on it's way a lil bit of this goes a long way, its light weight and a staple item for the summer !
Stephanie A.
I have absolutely enjoyed the Lancome Bienfait UV SPF 50+. My skin as taken to it really well, At first I thought it was breaking me out but found out it was not the Lancome Bienfait. If you are wondering if there is your typical sunscreen scent, dont worry it does not. While using it I did not notice to much of a "white cast." However I did have to give it a few minutes before applying my foundation, 'cause if not I would see while blending out my foundation. I would see little white particles on my face. Other than that I think this sunscreen is worth the $39.00

I felt that it worked really well with my dry skin. I did not have any issues

I received this product complimentary of Lancome, for testing purposes. All opinions are 100% my own

Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Loved the product kind of doubles for a really great moisturizer! I got it free from influenster and definitely recommend to everyone. It is long lasting! Has a great smooth consistency and smells great!
Rina G.
I received this product in my voxbox but gave it to my mother to test out for me bec shes older.
She loved it! She said it was hydrating and lightweight and that it didnt have the harsh smells other sunscreens have. She highly recommends this product
maryel m.
san jose
What I really like about this sunscreen it’s the way that it leaves your face kind of smooth, soft like a podwer moisturizer! I can put it then a little amount of brush and go outside immediately with a Not shiny face !
Yeni E.
This product has been really awesome I've been using it as a moisturizer. Is kinda pricey for me but I love it I use it many 3 times a week when I do my makeup I love the scent. I do recommend it to all my friends.
Alejandra A.
Bakersfield , CA
I loved wearing it under my makeup. Just wish it didn't smell too much like sunscreen all day but love the way it felt on my skin. I did receive this product from Influenster but my opinions are my own
Bushra S.
Lodi , CA
I received this sunscreen as a complimentary gift from Lancome and was so happy to use it. It feels so good and gentle on my skin. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a sunscreen that won't leave their face oily.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?