BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
    " in 53 reviews
Victoria V.
Wenatchee, WA
This product soaks in really quickly and leaves no obvious white cast it feels really silky when your applying it! I also love how light weight it is! I love to wear this to the beach! Definitely repurchasing!
Kelly W.
Upperco, MD
I really was impressed by this. I have been using on top of my usual skincare routine. It doesn't turn my face white, is very lightweight and seems to working in terms of sun protection. It does burn my eyes a when I sweat. But it is water resistant! I was given this item for free.
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Now that it's finally sunny outside I have been wearing my facial sunscreen everyday. It's very important to me to have some kind of sunscreen on. It applies nice and is not greasy on the face. You need to apply ever 80 mins which is around normal time.
Tredia T.
I'm very satisfied with this product.. this is one of the best Uv spf 50+ sunscreens I have ever used... I t's super lightweight, blends easily, & can be worn alone or under makeup.. my new favorite product
Kate S.
This sunscreen is perfect! It's mAttifyng and lightweight. I love how it dried quickly, but I don't love the packaging. It leaks easily. Otherwise this is a great product and I would definitely purchase it.
Leslie N.
San Jose, CA
I love that this goes with the renewal peel because you definitely need the protection when using a peel. It's SPF 50 which means that you're definitely covered under the sun (with re-application, of course). I would recommend this with the peel. I love that my box came with both of it so I was able to try it together.

I like how like it feels and it doesn't leave a white cast on my face.
Megan B.
Tulsa, OK
Works amazing as a sunscreen but it didn't give me as much moisture that I typically like on my face. Overall I probably would not purchase but for others that don't need as much moisture, I'd highly recommend as a protectant for your face!
Charlotte C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Works as well as any facial sunscreen. It has a watery texture, but it doesn't leave your face feeling greasy! I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
ASHLEY M.
I really like this product. It is a little different than other sunscreens in that it is packaged a little differently. It feels like a fancy version of sunscreen. It's thin and easily blends with makeup.
Victoria P.
woodbury NY
Feels non greasy and does the job. The price tag is high but you are paying for a high quality brand. I'm not sure I would purchase though. Received this product free from Influenster for my honest opinion
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?