BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
I was surprised how this sunscreen isn't heavy like others. The sunscreens lasts all day, which is great because I burn easily. There isn't a reallly crazy scent either.
Kammi L.
Nashville, TN
This sunscreen is so lightweight and it makes it so nice to use on my combination/oily skin. I am thankful to have this product as the summer is coming to keep my face protected under my makeup or without! Thank you for the opportunity to review this product for free.
Yinka O.
Farmington , CT
I received Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own | This sunscreen is one of the few I've used that doesn't leave white residue on deeper skin tones. This means I have no issues wearing it alone and I love it!
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Received this product for testing purposes so opinions are my own. Loved his! Great addition to my skincare morning routing. Even better for summer time. The only thing is that is pricey. So probably won't be rebuying but I do love it!
aminah r.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I love this product! It is so lightweight and very watered down, which I love. Most sun screens are so thick and not suitable for your face. You cannot even feel this on your facc once it sets. I received this free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Tatiana S.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been wearing this over moisturizer and under makeup and it's very thin and dries quickly. Doesn't leave a sticky feeling on my face and doesn't have a color once you apply it on your skin. I received this complimentary from influenster to review.
Ashley V.
Gulfport, MS
Amazing product. Not sticky or stinky. Goes on really smooth and blends well into the skin. Works really well as a primer and an spf. It does what it says. I received these products free for testing purposes from influenster.
Kayla C.
Lakewood, CO
Good product. Very light weight on the face easy to blend. Only need to apply a small amount. I recieved this product for free from influenster for testing purposes only. Smells great I would definitely recommend this product
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
This stuff is great. A little pricey but that's my only complaint! Not oily. No sunscreen scent. I haven't tried it for a long day in the sun but I normally get red in just 15 minutes of being outside and that hasn't happened!
Katie M.
Langhorne, PA
This spf is awesome ! Definitely great if you have sensitive skin like me. It is a little runny but the scent isn't strong. I received this product free for testing purposes from Lancôme and influenster. All opinions are my own.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?