BY LANCÔME

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
    " in 53 reviews
Yorelis V.
Ozone Park, NY
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I think that this product is OK. My skin is very dry right now so I don't really like this formula for my skin. It feels a little rough on my skin like I said it might be because I'm so dry right now.
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
Use this daily and I just love it! The scent is very light but it definitely does the job. Whether it's a beach day or daily use you won't be disappointed. It is very gentle and although pricey, I would definitely invest in this product
Summer A.
Tonawanda , NY
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster, but all opinions are my own. I really liked this product. You didn't need to use a lot for application and it didn't leave a greasy of oily residue on my face.
Elizabeth P.
I'm actually really glad I received this product from Influenster to test it out! The scent is not overpowering, it is not heavy at all on the skin and it leave your skin very smooth! I recommend this if you are looking for a good SPF.
Sandra P.
Austin, TX
Thankyou Influenster ! I got it just in time for summer . It sits well in my skin and I'm glad it's oil free because my skin is pretty oil around my t zone area ! I love that it's not strong scented and it's very lightweight and absorbs quickly !
Anais A.
Los Angeles, CA
What I liked about this sunscreen: No strong smell (smells like sunscreen), lightweight and works under makeup (I couldn't feel I had it on at all after I had put it on and it had dried), and it works for all skin types, even sensitive skin.  I have dry and sensitive skin and did not have any reactions to the sunscreen.  Some of the things I didn't like are: you have to shake it before using it, that it's very thin and runny, even after you shake it,  you have to reapply at least every 80 minutes, and the price.  The price is a little too high for me, but if you can afford it, I do recommend the sunscreen because I think the positives outweigh the negatives. I also put it on at least 15 minutes before I put on my makeup to make sure it had completely dry before I put my makeup on.  I got this complimentary from Influenster.com for testing purposes, so the preceding opinions are my own.
Megan E.
Highland Hgts, KY
I received the Bienfait UV for testing purposes and I was really worried about it making my face greasy/oily but it worked so well! I work outside a lot for my job so having this was amazing and I recommended it to so many co-workers!
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
4 stars because it really is too expensive for what it does. It does work well for sensitive skin . Mine is only sensitive during the summer since it is so hot here In Florida. I did not burn while using it. It is greasy so using it under makeup is a bust but it is what it is.
Michelle L.
Fontana , CA
I really enjoyed this sun protector because it's a cute bottle, and I am a sucker for the packaging! As well as the little droplet (the way it comes out) I like the product and I used it under my make up as well. Did not feel gross!
Heidi H.
Having always been a fan of Lancôme products, I was thrilled to try the Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50 ! My skin can be so troublesome when it comes to sunscreen, it ends up being greasy and I break out, or my skin reacts weird and is too sensitive, just a really pain! Pleasantly though with this I had no issues, it went on smoothly, felt nice, not greasy, my makeup went on beautifully over it.. it checked all the boxes in my opinion! Sure it smells like a sunscreen, but that does not bother me, reminds me of being a kid and being over-slathered in sunscreen anytime I might be near the sun (thanks for looking out mom!)! I also really appreciate that it is a SPF of 50! Nice and high! The older I get the more I realize how crucial a good sunscreen is, and something that has a SPF of 50 and is still comfortable to wear is top notch in my book! It is pricey, but I do believe with this that it is worth it, this sunscreen definitely delivers! I would certainly recommend this sunscreen to anyone and will be reaching for this one from now on! This product was sent to me as a complimentary gift free for testing and reviewing purposes from Influenster and Lancôme, however all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thanks Influenster and Lancôme! :)
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?

back