BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Michele W.
I wrote a blog post about this product on my website AFITANDFABULOUSMICHELE, but to put it simply...I loved it! For someone who has sensitive skin, finding a sunscreen is quite the ordeal. I've tried multiple brands that have claimed to be all natural or entirely made out of zinc, and all of them have caused reactions in the past. So while it may not be perfect when it comes to having "natural ingredients" this product does exactly what it is intended to do and does so without any negative reactions experienced, which is what I need. The smell, appearance, application, and feel of the product excelled in comparison to many sensitive formulas that I tried, and I was gladly surprised by how well it worked on my skin. Rather than causing an allergic reaction, which many other formulas have, this didn't cause any of the sort and apparently worked on my face, given the fact that I got burnt everywhere else. So while it may be slightly expensive, and may have some ingredients that many try to stray away from, I would definitely recommend this product as it's one of the few that work on my sensitive skin.It's definitely a must-buy for me, and it looks like many can agree!
Diana M.
Fayetteville
This has to be the LIGHTEST weight SPF I’ve ever felt in my whole life. It’s very liquid-y when it comes out but soaks in to the skin extremely fast. It’s not sticky or hard and it doesn’t leave that weird film over your skin. I’m really impressed. I don’t know how they do it!
Brianna B.
Bayport
Best sunscreen for the face ! I like how liquidy it is and it’s super non greasy. I never have to worry about this one clogging my pores and it gives your skin a nice subtle glow
chichi m.
Schaumburg, IL
I love this product it’s very light and dried to like a powder finish which is very unique seeing most sun creams leave you very greasy. For $50 I think that’s a bit much for such a small tube but it’s a great product
Gabriela A.
Summer is here and the care of the face is crucial! I am particularly clear complexion and any neglect on my part ends in a tan with red spots on my cheekbones and nose and this is not nice! I have been using this product since last year and had no chance to do a review! The first thing I want to say is that it is perfect to use before applying your daily makeup, I particularly after applying it to seal it with a good loose powder (from laura mercier, maybelline or makeup forever) everything will depend on the occasion! As for its texture is quite soft and its consistency in liquid, it adsorbs quickly and leaves a feeling of skin soft and moisturizes that I love! Protection against UV rays is one of the things I love about it, I recommend it openly and I will continue to use it throughout the summer! Kisses!
Kat Z.
BEACON, NY
Tis the season for needing sunscreen and if you are using something like the Visionnaire Crescendo at night with Glycolic Acid you need to be sure you are protecting your skin from UV rays during the day. I am the first to admit I am horrible with remembering to put sunscreen on underneath my foundation even though my skin is so fair it’s practically translucent. This sunscreen definitely has a sunscreen smell and a taste if you get it too close to your mouth (which, come on, we all have). That is my only gripe though, the smell and the taste is much like your childhood Coppertone but its effective. It comes out white but melts into the skin leaving no residue or white film. Plus, my foundation applied over top perfectly, no different from using any primer. I found that once I put it on and rubbed it in I could forget about it. I didn’t make me breakout or cause my makeup to slip off during the day. It was invisible and that’s what you want from a sunscreen - especially one on your face. Again, this is Lancome we’re talking about so the price is a bit higher coming in at $39 and for sunscreen thats a lot. I work a lot in order to pay my rent and bills and paying $39 for sunscreen strikes me as a bit absurd. I certainly think it is a great product and if you are looking for a high end face sunscreen then this is a good choice but if you are looking for something a bit more affordable I have included some awesome choices that won’t break the bank but will still protect you in the upcoming warmer months.
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
#lancôme Best SPF moisturizer!!! This awesome product was in my Lancôme VoxBox along with other goodies. So when I initially opened it, I noticed the smell was soft. I'm very sensitive to smell so that's important to me. I put some on my palm and it was liquid sunblock. I wasn't sure what to expect, so if you haven't bought t yet, when you do, don't squeeze the bottle.. simply tilt it and the moisturizer will come out.. so I proceeded to apply with my fingers and the texture is thin and like any oil free moisturizer. I applied it right after the shower, my skin felt hydrated. Once the moisturizer dried, I felt as if I hadn't put anything on my face. It wasn't oily! My makeup looked nice when I applied it over the sunblock. I have been using it religiously since. My life will never be the same without it!! I give this two thumbs up and 5 stars! I received this Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ free in my most recent Influenster voxbox for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own!!! It's so worth it! #springfAvs Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Michelle M.
I’ve mentioned before in previous reviews, I love the entire Lancôme line. I put a little bit of sunscreen under my makeup (because a little bit goes a long way) and it doesn’t get oily throughout the day
Jessica L.
provo, UT
this carries such a high SPF, and it sinks into the skin almost instantly. the bottle is also so sleek & thin!! I love the dropper like top because it makes application a breeze!!
My Beautiful Flaws ..
Oakland, TN
I absolutely love this sunscreen! I used to skip wearing sunscreen on my face unless it was already added to my foundation or powder, and I realized what a mistake that was as I got older. It's not easy to find a sunscreen that absorbs quickly and isn't greasy.... until this came into my life. The Lancome Bienfait SPF 50 has a very thin water-like consistency that absorbs quickly, isn't oily or greasy, and wears perfectly under makeup without interfering with the formula of my makeup. I highly recommend this! Some people have complained about the smell, but I don't really smell anything. I'm pretty sensitive to scents also and have frequent migraines that can be triggered by offensive, strong smells. This just doesn't bother me. I don't smell it at all.
Note: Most Lancôme products contain some light fragrance, so if you are extremely sensitive, get a sample first.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?