BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
    " in 53 reviews
Kayla D.
Huntington, WV
I wasn't super crazy about this product. While I think it will work well for days without makeup, especially on the beach when you need good protection, the texture felt a little too dry or powdery once rubbed in, so it doesn't work well with makeup. I don't think I would purchase this product for myself.
Sarah M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I put this little gem to the test! For 5 days straight I hiked and spent all day in the sun! Not once did I burn or feel greasy! This product is a must trust me, and I never broke out which I normally have a lot of problems doing with sunscreen on my face
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I was able to try this product free for my honest review. I have to say it didn't really moisturize my face that well. I would consider my skin normal. I could see this being an ideal moisturizer for oil skin. There's no oily feel at all and probably would provide the right amount for someone with oily skin.
Justine-Renee J.
Easily one of the best sunscreens I've ever used. Goes on without a white cast, it smells great and gives great protection.. There's no negatives here for me other than maybe the price but I received it complimentary from influenster so I'm enjoying it for now.
Kim L.
Warwick, RI
I really enjoyed this sunscreen! It was super lightweight and smelled great. I tried applying it under my makeup and I saw no difference in how my makeup looked! I cannot wait to use this in the summer to prevent sunburns on my face. I would definitely recommend!! Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Nicole R.
Smithfield, NC
I absolutely love this SPF! It's super light weight and feels like I'm wearing nothing on my face. It makes my face feel super smooth after I put it on, and it's gentle on my skin. It has a very light scent, and I would definitely buy it after I finish this bottle!
Jesse S.
Clayton, NJ
I'm in love with this facial sunscreen! I used it for the first time at the beach the other day and it's so lightweight and non oily. It didn't make me break out like other facial sunscreens and it's so lightweight, it feels like you're applying water!
Peggy S.
Columbus , OH
NICE! This stuff is perfect! Light formula, hardly any smell at all!
It is not oily at all, which makes it perfect for wearing under your makeup all day any day! I love this stuff, and it will become my permanent choice for sunscreen!!!
Jacqueline V.
Eugene, OR
I received this product for free to review. It's an antioxidant and vitamin infused sunscreen. It goes on very easily and is lightweight. Not sticky which is also great. It's perfect for the winter but must use other type of moisturizer if you have sensitive skin
Jordan C.
Yadkinville, NC
I LOVE this sunscreen! It is great coverage, and doesn't leave your skin feeling tacky or looking blotchy. I have sensitive skin and have to use sunscreen daily to keep my sun exposure at minimum so I will definitely be purchasing this again in the future.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?