BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Eliana A.
I like the consistency of this face spf- it's on the liquid side so it's easy to blend without leaving thick white marks. I find it kind of pricy but it does the job- and the smell is fine. I most likely wouldn't purchase it as I forget to put the product on and prefer spf in my foundation- but it's a great quality
Kallie F.
Walnut Creek , CA
I received this product to try out and review and I think it's just ok. I do like how it is easily absorbed with almost no oily residue and doesn't leave that sticky feeling like some face sunscreens do. But, it's very thin, so be sure to put in the palm of your hands when using it or you'll make a mess.
Kayla D.
Huntington, WV
I wasn't super crazy about this product. While I think it will work well for days without makeup, especially on the beach when you need good protection, the texture felt a little too dry or powdery once rubbed in, so it doesn't work well with makeup. I don't think I would purchase this product for myself.
Rebecca L.
I love this sunscreen! Even though I received this product free from influenster I am in love! This sunblock is lightweight, and does not leave a white sheen. It absorbs very quickly so I can put my foundation on immediately after I apply the spf. Love love it!
Cierra M.
Cleveland, OH
I can say hands down this is so far the best sun protectant I've tried. It's gentle, lightweight, long lasting and it's not grossly oily. I use it under my make up it doesn't mess it up. This is perfect for the summer. I received this product free for my honest opinion.
Madi K.
Dallas, TX
I love this sunscreen so much! It has such a nice and silky texture and even can act as a primer. It also has a great level of SPF which is very important to wear everyday! It is kind of expensive but you use such a light amount that I feel it will last a while!
Courtney O.
Roslindale , MA
This SPF is super lightweight. Once you're done rubbing it in (which you hardly have to do, by the way!), it's so thin (in a good way), that you don't even feel like you have an extra lay on when you go to apply your typical routine (BB, Foundation, etc). I love this stuff. AND it's non-greasy. #winning.
Danielle p.
Lakewood, CA
Received my free sample of the 50+ benefit. I personally don't use a lot of sunblock, but I did really like this one. Very lightweight, not greasy, luxiourious, no strong smell. Can be worn with makeup. I used mostly for my tattoos and I got a good protection. Skin did not break out from use. Would suggest
Sarah M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I put this little gem to the test! For 5 days straight I hiked and spent all day in the sun! Not once did I burn or feel greasy! This product is a must trust me, and I never broke out which I normally have a lot of problems doing with sunscreen on my face
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I was able to try this product free for my honest review. I have to say it didn't really moisturize my face that well. I would consider my skin normal. I could see this being an ideal moisturizer for oil skin. There's no oily feel at all and probably would provide the right amount for someone with oily skin.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?