BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Gina G.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes. I have to say this is by far my favorite sunscreen and moisturizer in one. Still has the smell of any spf product but its not as strong as most. Great protection from uv rays and still helps moisturize. Would recommend and most likely repurchase
Brittney S.
The hands down best facial spf ever. I’ve never experienced an spf to feel as silky smooth as a light moisturizer with absolutely zero shiny, greasy residue left behind. This melts into your skin rather than oily sod’s that sit on top of the skin. Worth it, for sure!
Luz C.
Windermere , FL
Excelente producto como protector solar diario con un factor de protección de 50 spf. Además cuenta con ingredientes que humectan tu piel durante el día. Es recomendable usarlo todas las mañanas si estás aplicando el tratamiento nocturno de Vissionnaire Crescendo Progresive night peeling.
Megan D.
La Place, LA
I REALLLLY enjoyed this product. Most Sunscreens tend to feel thick and oily on the skin but this one was the complete opposite. I did keep reapplying in fear of getting sunburnt but I definitely think I could've gone 3-4 hours without applying again. Will definitely purchase this again.
Eliana A.
I like the consistency of this face spf- it's on the liquid side so it's easy to blend without leaving thick white marks. I find it kind of pricy but it does the job- and the smell is fine. I most likely wouldn't purchase it as I forget to put the product on and prefer spf in my foundation- but it's a great quality
Raeann W.
Riverside, CA
I received this complimentary Lancôme spf face lotion and I am enjoying it! This product doesn't leave my face greasy feeling at all...more so hydrated if anything, which is nice and also makes it easy to wear under foundation! Perfect for this upcoming summer!
Brenna M.
Omg love love love this product! I have never been able to wear a sunscreen bc I typically breakout but this has been great! I have replaced my moisturizer with this. It's thin and goes on easy. It absorbs and dissolves very quickly so there's no residue or greasy feels.
Roaa A.
Redding, CT
I'm always picky with my sunscreen and then I received this one as free sample in my Lancôme voxbox I really love it when I tried it....not oily very light on the skin and the can be observable..thumps up 👍
Danielle p.
Lakewood, CA
Received my free sample of the 50+ benefit. I personally don't use a lot of sunblock, but I did really like this one. Very lightweight, not greasy, luxiourious, no strong smell. Can be worn with makeup. I used mostly for my tattoos and I got a good protection. Skin did not break out from use. Would suggest
Rebecca L.
I love this sunscreen! Even though I received this product free from influenster I am in love! This sunblock is lightweight, and does not leave a white sheen. It absorbs very quickly so I can put my foundation on immediately after I apply the spf. Love love it!
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?