BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Danille D.
This is a great facial sunscreen. It is lightweight and not greasy. When it dries it makes your skin feel soft and smooth. I recommend this for anyone espesically people with oily skin. I recieved this product complimentary in my vbox from influenster for testing purposes.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
While doing my Lancôme Visionnaire face peel this sunblock protected my face perfectly. I didn't get any sun damage or sun burns while my face was doing through the process. I love it and will use it for everything now! I received this free in a VoxBox for testing purposes!
Alissa I.
Fort Mill, SC
This product kept my face sunburn free but it has a strong sunscreen smell and feels very oily going on your face... once the product is absorbed it feels almost powdery. I wouldn't recommend this product to people with oily skin! I received this product free from influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
I got this product for free thanks to influenster on the Lancôme voxbox. I have being using sunscreens all my life not just when I'm at the beach but for my everyday routine to prevent dark spots or burns from the sun And yes, I', that kind of people that like to use SPF 50 as the lowest and will use a SPF 500 if it were one.

So after the first night using the Lancome Visionnaire Crescendo Peel I got to try this one. the first thing I notice is that it was too liquid, usually sunscreens are a little ticker, and I have to say that I didn't like that first impression. As I continue to apply I could notice that it was perfect, It don't become your skin oily, like must of sunscreen, its absorbs really quick, so you don't have to keep on rubbing it to prevent your face of being withe, and it leaves a velvety matte finish texture. I went out for a run at 12:00 pm so the sun was shinning at its best. I didn't got sunburn at all. also is waterproof and is so smooth and light than you can use it before your makeup. I have to say that now I'm a huge fan of this productLancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Tania B.
Washington, DC
I love it for what it is a great sunscreen product during summer. Honestly my foundation and primers have spf so this is perfect for days I don't wear anything but need a good quality facial spf that feels light weight, provides great protection and makes my skin so soft!! Also does not make my face oily or break out
Katy R.
Glencoe, IL
This is a great and powerful sunscreen. I wore it during a day in which I would be outside for most of the day. After running a 5k and doing an hour of outdoor yoga, the sunscreen was still holding strong. My face didn't burn or look red at all. Plus it's not super oily. It didn't leave my face feeling sticky or greasy.
Jasmine F.
Received product complimentary from influenster but my opinions are my own. This is a great spf with no scent, glides on the skin and does not cause break outs or clogged pores. Easily to wear under makeup, great to pair when using peels or trying to fade and hyper pigmentation
Christina F.
I've never tried a facial sunscreen that doesn't leave your face oily. But lord and behold i found the perfect one when Influenster sent this one to review. I love it because I have oily skin and this doesn't leave me oily. Plus, my face feels silky smooth!
Jessica B.
Columbus, OH
Pretty good product, as it says it's lightweight and does not feel greasy. I gave it only four star because the consistency is a bit runny for my preference, and still has a relatively strong sunscreen smell. Overall it's a great and non-greasy formula! I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kirsten G.
Lone Tree, CO
Lightweight, airy sunscreen that doesn't leave an oily sheen and doesn't have the typical sunscreen smell. A little goes a long way with this product and I love it. The best face sunscreen I have ever used and perfect for every day wear! I will definitely be using/buying this product again! Worth every penny.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for my honest review.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?