BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
    " in 53 reviews
Kelsey P.
Centerport, NY
I typically wear the it cosmetics spf 50 fluid in my face...but haven't touched it since receiving this product. This sunscreen blurs my pores, sets quickly, and tolerates other makeup on top of it very well. Some days I just use this and some bronzer and I'm out the door. Couldn't be happier.
Meagan W.
Knoxville , TN
Best face SPF I have ever used! I will definitely purchase this in the future. It is light weight, non-greasy, and rubs in easily and clear. It didn't burn or break me out. This SPF is like magic, I would definitely tell others to purchase it. I received it free to test out from Influenster.
Maria P.
The bottle looked small when I first got it out the box, but after using it for more than 2 weeks I am very satisfied with the amount of product it comes with, because one small drop is all that I needed to cover my whole face. It does smell like sunscreen, but don't worry the smell goes away when applied on the face, and I feel like I can sometimes skip a primer since my skin looks smooth when I apply this. I have combo skin, so I really loved how lightweight it feels and it does absorb fast into the skin which is great, because I am impatient. I did not have any breakouts with this. The sunscreen is very runny so I did have to work fast with it, but that didnt bother me. Great product! I received this Lancome bienfait spf 50+ free from influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Katie Z.
I was given this free too test from influenster and I love this sunscreen, I love how light it feels on my face. It also doesn't create an oily look which is a huge plus! My only complaint is the strong smell of sunscreen, since it is SPF 50 that is to be expected just keep that in mind!
Arnette R.
Carlsbad, CA
I have been wanting to find a higher SPF for my face to wear under makeup. I was thrilled to receive this facial sunscreen complimentary via Influester. I found it to be fine for my oily skin and didn't find it to be chalky. It was great!! Would definitely purchase for the future!!
Janay G.
Bronx , NY
I like this product it's not to heavy I feel like I can wear it under my makeup it's pretty gentle on the skin as well I wear it when it's the sun it out the cons I would say the smell smells like sunscreen lol I always thought sunscreen smelt funny but other then that it's pretty awesome
Jannette M.
Thank you for my free gift! Where do I start? I love the smell, the texture and what it does to my skin. I can go outside and enjoy my day without the worries of the sun harming my skin and it doesn't feel greasy at all. The feeling is smooth and it almost feels like its hydration my skin!
Natasha L.
Brielle, NJ
This SPF smells AMAZING! I couldn't believe it. I got this in my Influenster box and it was a dream come true. It's a gentle formula (I have sensitive skin) and lasts forever! I love protecting my skin from the suns harsh rays and couldn't think of a better sunscreen. Would 100% recommend.
Aia Camille R.
Cleveland, OH
I am usually not a fan of moisturizers but this Lancome Bienfait was definitely something I liked because it is not oily on your skin yet it gives it a nice certain glow. It has no unpleasant smell and it is very good for my skin type! I would definitely use this again and also recommend this to family and friends!
Priscilla V.
West Jordan , UT
I used this in the past and I can say this is amazing and reminds me of the famous sheisado one but less sticky covers amazing and doesn't feel thick at all! I got this product for free to review and test out by Influenster and I gotta say thank you again because I absolutely love this!
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?