BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
April L.
Receive this product as a complimentary gift and This is the first time I used Lanecome products. I have oily skin and this product is great cause this is a oil-free base. It's water resistant so it will last all-day. This is a matte based product,I can honestly say NOT BAD! Definitely recommend.
Julie P.
Omg, this is seriously THE BEST face sunscreen I've EVER used! It's not sticky, greasy, and doesn't leave a weird film on your face. It soaks right into your skin, and doesn't interfere with putting on the rest of your make up! I would absolutely recommend this to everyone! Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50++
Kim T.
I received this product in a VoxBox and I have fallen in love! I love how lightweight it is and how easily it goes on. I don't like facial moisturizers that feel heavy on my skin. As I'm aging I want to keep my face young, so using daily sunscreen is important for me. I definitely recommend it and will be buying it again once this one is gone!
Maria P.
The bottle looked small when I first got it out the box, but after using it for more than 2 weeks I am very satisfied with the amount of product it comes with, because one small drop is all that I needed to cover my whole face. It does smell like sunscreen, but don't worry the smell goes away when applied on the face, and I feel like I can sometimes skip a primer since my skin looks smooth when I apply this. I have combo skin, so I really loved how lightweight it feels and it does absorb fast into the skin which is great, because I am impatient. I did not have any breakouts with this. The sunscreen is very runny so I did have to work fast with it, but that didnt bother me. Great product! I received this Lancome bienfait spf 50+ free from influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Linda B.
Wichita, KS
I received this sunscreen complimentary from Influenster/lancome. This is a great sunscreen. I don't typically like wearing sunscreen on my face unless it's already in my moisturizer/foundation. It's super light weight! The only reason why I'm giving it 4 stars is because I don't like this under makeup.
Mary L.
JBER, AK
Love this stuff. Spf 50+ is necessary for my pasty skin that loves to transform into a tomato. I wait until I find a good deal, because I don't think full price is worth it.
Kelsey P.
Centerport, NY
I typically wear the it cosmetics spf 50 fluid in my face...but haven't touched it since receiving this product. This sunscreen blurs my pores, sets quickly, and tolerates other makeup on top of it very well. Some days I just use this and some bronzer and I'm out the door. Couldn't be happier.
Berenice S.
Nacogdoches, TX
I seriously love this product. I usually don't use sunscreen everyday because my skin is oily and sunscreen makes everything worse, but it is not the case with this Lancôme product, as always this company has done a great job with the Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+.

*I received this free product for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.*
Meagan W.
Knoxville , TN
Best face SPF I have ever used! I will definitely purchase this in the future. It is light weight, non-greasy, and rubs in easily and clear. It didn't burn or break me out. This SPF is like magic, I would definitely tell others to purchase it. I received it free to test out from Influenster.
Natasha L.
Brielle, NJ
This SPF smells AMAZING! I couldn't believe it. I got this in my Influenster box and it was a dream come true. It's a gentle formula (I have sensitive skin) and lasts forever! I love protecting my skin from the suns harsh rays and couldn't think of a better sunscreen. Would 100% recommend.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?