BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Daniela B.
Even though this product is small, it lasts a long time and does a good job and I love it. It is oil free too. It’s lightweight, and I like how it feels on my skin. I can use it after my moisturizer and apply makeup on with no problem at all.Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
emma s.
Deming, NM
I just started using this sunscreen about a month ago. I needed a sunscreen since I’m on accutane and I should be using anyways. I want a lightweight, fast absorbing, and goes well under makeup, and this one dose it. It’s s very nice sunscreen, a little small probably won’t last very long. I don’t know if I will re-purchase it, since it is expensive and I still want to try other ones before i commit to a sunscreen.
T. A.
Champaign
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I worked for lancome for a year and was always pretty skeptical of sunscreen under my makeup. However this one is amazing! It goes on so light and powdery you don’t even feel it! I love a good SPF 50 and it doesn’t smell like sunscreen and didn’t make my face itch so I was thrilled. It’s a little on the pricey side but a little goes a long way so you will have it all summer.
Elisa S.
Moreno Valley, CA
For all my lady's that hate an SPF because it's too oily, this is for you! The product protects with out that oily finish. SPF 50 is great for me, California sun is no joke!
Brianna H.
Nice packaging. It does seem to come out a little thin and I have even tried shaking it. This does not really seem to be a problem though because it glides onto my face and blends in quite well. It doesn’t feel greasy or anything like that but with it being thin I always seem to either get too much or not enough.
Megan C.
Sayville, NY
I got this thanks to Influenster to try for free. Amazing. It doesn’t look gross under my makeup it’s undetectable. Highest spf. Don’t go in the sun without this. Love!
Michele W.
I wrote a blog post about this product on my website AFITANDFABULOUSMICHELE, but to put it simply...I loved it! For someone who has sensitive skin, finding a sunscreen is quite the ordeal. I've tried multiple brands that have claimed to be all natural or entirely made out of zinc, and all of them have caused reactions in the past. So while it may not be perfect when it comes to having "natural ingredients" this product does exactly what it is intended to do and does so without any negative reactions experienced, which is what I need. The smell, appearance, application, and feel of the product excelled in comparison to many sensitive formulas that I tried, and I was gladly surprised by how well it worked on my skin. Rather than causing an allergic reaction, which many other formulas have, this didn't cause any of the sort and apparently worked on my face, given the fact that I got burnt everywhere else. So while it may be slightly expensive, and may have some ingredients that many try to stray away from, I would definitely recommend this product as it's one of the few that work on my sensitive skin.It's definitely a must-buy for me, and it looks like many can agree!
Ashley B.
Rockville, MD
My holy grail beach bag product! I apply this to my face whenever I’m laying by the pool or outside for long periods of time and it’s worked wonders for my fair skin. It doesn’t feel too oily or heavy but keeps me from too much exposure!
Sena L.
Williamstown, WV
Was not oily at all and did sink into the face very nicely. I reapplied several times when at the beach and never had any issues with applying several layers. Will be buying more in the future so I can use this daily
Gabriela A.
Summer is here and the care of the face is crucial! I am particularly clear complexion and any neglect on my part ends in a tan with red spots on my cheekbones and nose and this is not nice! I have been using this product since last year and had no chance to do a review! The first thing I want to say is that it is perfect to use before applying your daily makeup, I particularly after applying it to seal it with a good loose powder (from laura mercier, maybelline or makeup forever) everything will depend on the occasion! As for its texture is quite soft and its consistency in liquid, it adsorbs quickly and leaves a feeling of skin soft and moisturizes that I love! Protection against UV rays is one of the things I love about it, I recommend it openly and I will continue to use it throughout the summer! Kisses!
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Karmela O.
Spring, TX
Does this leave a white cast on the skin?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?